West Ham v West Brom

The Merse

Independence

And they say Scottish Football is bad! This was atrocious.

Mind you what do you expect from monkey-heid?

loveofthegame

Some would argue it serves you right for putting it on in the 1st place.... Never a game i'd watch in a million years.

Theres two hours of my life robbed by these two teams. What a stinker.

so now you want to waste more time by talking about it

pish teams

pish game

end off.

heartsfc_fan
Best league in the world though....

Only if you're talking about the top 4 ;)

Theres two hours of my life robbed by these two teams. What a stinker.

Did ye watch the cup final yesterday?

Or the Celtic v Dundee Utd game???

There have been some absolutely shocking games about this season.

Rupert Pupkin
And they say Scottish Football is bad! This was atrocious.

Mind you what do you expect from monkey-heid?

WAT NO FLAIR!! feck me the world is now over!!!!:bomb2:

Some would argue it serves you right for putting it on in the 1st place.... Never a game i'd watch in a million years.

I usually have a poker night at my mates on a Monday, it was cancelled this week therefore stuck at a loose end and watched that sheeeite instead.

JT's & Irons

As an Iron I would like to defend West Ham but I'm fecked if I can. That is the worst excuse for a football game I have EVER seen. 2 shots on target in 90 Minutes from both teams. I would like to apologise to any other poor sap who was suckered into watching it. I'm night shift and stayed up to watch it. Bast**ds

londonjambo
As an Iron I would like to defend West Ham but I'm fecked if I can. That is the worst excuse for a football game I have EVER seen. 2 shots on target in 90 Minutes from both teams. I would like to apologise to any other poor sap who was suckered into watching it. I'm night shift and stayed up to watch it. Bast**ds

Well, if you think thats bad, spare a thought for those of us who were actually at the game.

To be fair, the Irons are now missing some key players and are down to the bare bones of the squad. Behrami and Collison missing is like having the entire midfield missing (perhaps with the honourable exception of Scott Parker). Carlton Cole alo missing last night and David di Michele was absolutely woeful.

The only notable thing was that even with a hugely depleted side, Monkeyheid's boys still couldnt beat us. Was hoping for a look at Bednar but he didnt get on.

Sad though it is, it was still a better quality game than the derby.

GC

West Ham failed to score into a defence which included Shelton Martis.

Hang your head in shame.

londonjambo
West Ham failed to score into a defence which included Shelton Martis.

Hang your head in shame.

I know - chronic eh ?

The Irons front two were David di Michele who was absolutely shocking last night and had the positional sense of a stuffed badger and Freddie Sears who reminds me of Gary Glen, a young player who clearly has talent but who you just cant be absolutely certain will make it.

And as for ?9m Savio ....... well, lets give him the benefit of the doubt and say that he's very young and needs time to settle in.

However, I agree, the Irons were shockingly woefully bad last night and were rightly booed off.

Archived