Walkers new flavours

Nucky Thompson

Nucky Thompson

I've just had a bag of Builders Breakfast crisps and have to say they were not to bad.

The Old Tolbooth

My better half tried to posion me with the chocolate and chilli ones today, bloody evil wench!

Guest jambomickey
I've just had a bag of Builders Breakfast crisps and have to say they were not to bad.

will try a pack tommorow when i'm at asda boo.

i've had the onion bhaji ones, which were remarkably similar to the taste of onion bhajis.

wouldn't feed the other ones to a hobo.

Nucky Thompson
will try a pack tommorow when i'm at asda boo.
The wife bought a six pack. 2 Builders Breakfast, 2 Onion Bhagi and 2 Chilli and Chocolate. I don't think I'll touch the Chilli and Chocolate.

I thought the Chocolate and Chilli ones were alright.

Sweet Chilli Kettle Chips are the nuts though.

Tiberius Stinkfinger

For a wee snack before dinner i tried all the new flavours in one sitting and they are all mingin.

Destruction Derby

Had the squirrel ones, if there was nothing else to eat and i was munched up i would eat them. The duck ones were a disaster, grabbed a packet of them on way home from the garage last week, driving along looking forward to trying them.................. complete waste of money, ate 2 of them then fired the rest of the packet out the window for the seagulls to enjoy.RANK !!!!!!

Had the squirrel ones, if there was nothing else to eat and i was munched up i would eat them. The duck ones were a disaster, grabbed a packet of them on way home from the garage last week, driving along looking forward to trying them.................. complete waste of money, ate 2 of them then fired the rest of the packet out the window for the seagulls to enjoy.RANK !!!!!!

Don't say that i bought a pkt of them today, along with the chocolate and chilli ones, couldn't even get the bairn to eat the choc & chilli ones they were awful:2:

Destruction Derby

Let me know your opinion on them, just something about them, it was not while u were crunching them and eating them, it was more the after taste

Let me know your opinion on them, just something about them, it was not while u were crunching them and eating them, it was more the after taste

hahaha, I shall go and make a cuppa tea and have some, will let ya know:sunny:

Chocolate and Chilli ...... Minging

Crispy Duck and Hoisin ....Minging (although john has finished them..yuk)

I wont be trying any of the others.... think i'll stick to my favourite which is chilli mccoys

The whole lot are **** awful.

Bring back Lamb and mint Tudor and Cresta Pop:yes2:

Canna whack a bag of tudor.

Can only ever mind of there pickled onion and the advert,but from the wiki entry.

Flavours

* Ready Salted

* Cheese and Onion

* Salt and Vinegar

* Roast Chicken

* Tomato Sauce

* Roast Lamb and Mint Sauce

* Pickled Onion

* Hot Dog & Mustard

* Smoky Bacon

* Turkey & Stuffing

* Pork & Apple

* Roast Beef & Pickle

* Fried Tomato & Bacon

* Kipper

* Curry

* Fried Onion

* Gammon

* Beef-e

* Brown Sauce

* Spring Onion

* Sweet & Sour

* Chocolate

cant believe i never had kipper :2:

http://petition.co.uk/bring_back_tudor_crisps

Horatio Caine
The fish and chips are bowfing - taste like catfood....i would imagine ;)

Spot on Isaac. Catfood. Mingin

Guest GhostHunter

If I had to pick one, it'd be the Squirrel one.

The rest are rank - The duck one, well, I think they spelled the name wrong - Howfin **** more like.... and the Fish n Chips ones remind me of a dodgy night out where I woke up in a strange town....

Any of u lot remember savoury straws they were the dugs.Tangy toms are not to shabby either.

Can't remember the savoury straws, but the Tangy Toms were magic

The Comedian
Can't remember the savoury straws, but the Tangy Toms were magic

10p a bag aswell, also I nearly killed a peacock with a particularly large Tangy Tom at Edinburgh Zoo. Greedy fecker tried to swallow It whole and nearly choked to death :biglaugh:

Archived