I know i'll get pelters

peebles jambo

peebles jambo

but i couldn't care, i've only got 2 points to make

1 driver, hasn't got it

2 frail , hasn't got it

there that's it

let's have your reactions:p whatever you throw at me, i don't give a flying ****

bigbryanthejambo

Fair point. But in my opinion Andrew Driver is the future of the club.

He's our next multi million pound player.

Sooner Cappello sees him the better.

I thought Andy played well today with the exception of his finishing. Got himself into good positions on a number of occasions. I blow hot and cold with my opinion of shaggy

Driver needs to up the quality of his final ball and he'd actually be a very good player....time yet on that score.

Frail is not experienced enough, nor does he have enough savvy or good enough man management skills. I'll be bitterly disappointed if he gets the nod full time.

loveofthegame

1- Driver will be a player imo. Blows hot and cold atm tho

2- Shaggy isnt the answer, we all know that. But hes doing the job to the best of his ability, is giving it his all and isnt doing too badly. Got it right today in all respects other than Wallace should of played for Jose

1. Driver has talent ,shows passion and could be very good IMO

2. Agree with you there .. Assistant Coach at most the now but wouldnt be surprised if in 10 years or so hes doing well somewhere , he has learned a lot in the last year IMO

1. How he played 90mins is beyond me. He was very poor again. Jury out as BJ says. He has shown he can do it though.

2. I dont think he is the answer, but I am thankful for the upturn in league form. It would be wrong not to give him credit for it.

So how many games do we have to win before there isn't a whinging thread after the match, then? Give me a ballpark figure so I can go down to Coral and see if they'll give me any sort of odds.

So how many games do we have to win before there isn't a whinging thread after the match, then? Give me a ballpark figure so I can go down to Coral and see if they'll give me any sort of odds.

Id say probably until we win the league mate .. :eek:

The White Cockade

Since Shaggy took charge we have just won three league games on the bounce and had three clean sheets

The players are happier and morale is improving

What more do you want the guy to do?

We were at rock bottom, morale was through the floor and Vlad has let the quality of the squad drop

Sir Alex couldn't do much better in the same situation

If Shaggy gets the job full time and has complete control and abudget to buy decent players then give him a season and then judge him

Most people on here were slating him for being a lapdog and not being a real man and resigning because of Vlad's interference

Just where would that have left us - Angel still in charge and relegation bound?

i'm not saying he's George Burley but give the guy a chance to prove himself one way or the other

Got to agree with you, I don't rate the boy, yes he has the odd good game in ten, sounds like someone else at Tynie! but IMHO will not make the grade.

As for Frail, one name Elliot! What justification can Frail have for this guy even being on the bench?

1. Not sure.You could be right.Is there a player who can hit the ball over the bar as much as Driver.

2. Correct.What is the point in bringing on Elliot.Benny should be giving the chance to show if he has improved.Latest in stupid subs from Frail.

I Will add in another point.Chesney.Another who hasn't got it.Driver was better than him today.

Walter Payton
Got to agree with you, I don't rate the boy, yes he has the odd good game in ten, sounds like most other players at Tynie! but IMHO will not make the grade.

As for Frail, one name Elliot! What justification can Frail have for this guy even being on the bench?

I've corrected that for you mate.

I think that Hearts is the sort of team which will be the highest level Driver plays at. He doesn't have the guile or pace to play at a higher level than us - mid to lower Championship.

I think Frail deserves credit for seemingly saving us from relegation. He's taken some stick from the likes of me on this site. But these wins are crucial - today's win was our biggest game of the season!:P But I hope that he gets replaced with a proper manager.

Dr Ian Malcolm

Driver's only just turned 20 ffs - what are people expecting? Ryan Giggs? As usual, one game where they;re not at their best (ignoring the fact we were good enough to win) and they've "not got it".

bigbryanthejambo
Driver takes far too long to make decisions and when he does, the final ball is usually terrible

Interesting....some would say exactly the same about the guy in your Avatar.....

Guest czechmate

All I'm saying is that right now Driver is absolute ****. His performance today was woeful and it's not the first time. I'm sorry but WTF was that shot about in the second half. He just scooped it over the bar and as usual the ball floats over the bar in slow motion. His shooting is diabolical and is shockingly bad for a winger. His crossing ain't much better. Fair enough he's only young but right now his performances aren't good enough and need to improve asap.

I really not convinced by Driver. I was shocked when he skinned a player today.

He does though, have the uncanny habit of popping up in great little positions to score which is something I wish others had.

Driver's lack of a final ball and lack of finishing ability is a bit of a worry. He has a whole lot of improving to do.

All 3 subs were wrong today.

Miko should have replaced driver

Benny should have replaced Audrey.

Anyone should have replace Neilson.

Since Shaggy took charge we have just won three league games on the bounce and had three clean sheets

The players are happier and morale is improving

What more do you want the guy to do?

We were at rock bottom, morale was through the floor and Vlad has let the quality of the squad drop

Sir Alex couldn't do much better in the same situation

If Shaggy gets the job full time and has complete control and abudget to buy decent players then give him a season and then judge him

Most people on here were slating him for being a lapdog and not being a real man and resigning because of Vlad's interference

Just where would that have left us - Angel still in charge and relegation bound?

i'm not saying he's George Burley but give the guy a chance to prove himself one way or the other

well said. been reading through a few threads today and some people just moan and moan. for all the stick our defenders and frail are getting we are not conceding goals.

Guest czechmate

Spot on. Unfortunately I've come to expect these daft substitutions. Anytime you can see a sensible sub, Frail or whatever other mug does something else.

rudi must stay

1 driver, hasn't got it

2 frail , hasn't got it

there that's it

let's have your reactions:p whatever you throw at me, i don't give a flying ****

don't agree with the first point and he imo, had his best game in ages and caused them tons of problems. Can't argue with the 2nd point tho, if he continues with the same subs we will really be in trouble in the big games imo.

Guest S.U.S.S.

1 driver, hasn't got it

2 frail , hasn't got it

there that's it

Why not just post.

GIVE ME ATTENTION

1 driver, hasn't got it

2 frail , hasn't got it

there that's it

Did someone pi55 on your cornflakes this morning? This is almost as depressing as your 'who would you empty' thread.

Interesting....some would say exactly the same about the guy in your Avatar.....

They probably would, but at the same time people seem to like Chesney because he is cool. Yet some people genuinely believe Driver is a world beater

all 3 subs are wrong most weeks .against rangers miko (kickbackers mom)was pulled for driver who hasn't kicked a ball in 8 games ,today driver lasts 90 mins while mcann replaces a midfielder . i would like to see jonsson get achance at right back playing behind kingston

Peebles,

Re Frail: not really that earth-shattering but yes, I agree. We need a manager, but not him.

Re Driver: disagree.

I see a guy with 'something', and I think that 'something' deserves to be developed.

He could be a player, in my opinion; but without doubt, the boy is in need of some quality coaching and fitness work.

Which takes me back to my first point.

Buffalo Bill

1. I don't get it. He has scored some great goals but mostly flatters to deceive.

2. Frail is not the answer. Regardless of what the question is.

2-0 against the worst ever SPL side who played for 30 minutes with 10 men. Forgive me for being a miserable b'sd but we should have trounced them. I've rarely been so disappointed with a win.

Graham Thomson

1 driver, hasn't got it

2 frail , hasn't got it

there that's it

Pointless post......i take it there was nothing good on T.V

Peebles,

He could be a player, in my opinion; but without doubt, the boy is in need of some quality coaching and fitness work.

Buffalo Bill

Which is the problem with the whole team!

1 driver, hasn't got it

2 frail , hasn't got it

there that's it

yawn .....boring :sobored:

Snake Plissken

1) you're talking crap

Driver has had some cracking performances this season and is still only 20, he's not the finished article but he most certainly does have it.

2) duh.

But Frail is starting to turn the corner and posting something like that on the back of our third league win on the bounce with no goals conceded is just moronic.

Here cometh the pelters. :1022:

1- Driver will be a player imo. Blows hot and cold atm tho

Show me any winger in the history of the game who hasn't been incosistant.

Show me any winger in the history of the game who hasn't been incosistant.

True but most can at least cross a ball from a corner.We have 3 that cannot.Driver,Chesney and Miko.:confused:

1) you're talking crap

Driver has had some cracking performances this season and is still only 20, he's not the finished article but he most certainly does have it.

:1022:

Listen, 20 is still young, but you can tell if a player has it before he is 20 (rooney, owen, ronaldo, fabregas etc) and while I realise that there are players who do come onto a game later on in their careers, there are young players who have it and those who don't have it. At the moment Driver is falling more and more into the category of not having it. Not saying that he won't improve, but against some pretty poor teams he hasn't really shown it. Realise that he has been injured but he was poor before the injury. Hope that he proves us all wrong, but at the moment can't see it.

Archived