Tyson Fury - great name for a boxer

Feeno

Fighting some bum on ITV4. Hevyweight, Some ****ing size! Only his 4th fight KO the other 3. Anyone heard anything of him?

Fighting some bum on ITV4. Hevyweight, Some ****ing size! Only his 4th fight KO the other 3. Anyone heard anything of him?

seen him box some fat guy a couple of weeks ago. big laddie and he is only 21....dunno if he will get beyond domestic boxing though tbh...I suppose there aint much in the british heavyweight div....so he could make Europe...but I really dont think he could go any further.

seen him box some fat guy a couple of weeks ago. big laddie and he is only 21....dunno if he will get beyond domestic boxing though tbh...I suppose there aint much in the british heavyweight div....so he could make Europe...but I really dont think he could go any further.

Yeah when all you've got is the A-train, A-force or A-hole whatever big Oddly is callin himself these days, the lad should be at least able to make a name for himself.

Hope Haye lives upto the Hype to. After Calzaghe and Hattons star being on the wane now we need some new blood, after Amir's execution* later on we'll be strugglin

*(disclaimer incase Khan actually wins!!)

peckhamjambo
Yeah when all you've got is the A-train, A-force or A-hole whatever big Oddly is callin himself these days, the lad should be at least able to make a name for himself.

Hope Haye lives upto the Hype to. After Calzaghe and Hattons star being on the wane now we need some new blood, after Amir's execution* later on we'll be strugglin

*(disclaimer incase Khan actually wins!!)

oops :biglaugh:

Archived