This is what it's like to be Hibees...

Statto

...This is what it's like to be small,

This is what it's like to be Hibees,

Winning nothing at all!

I'm disappointed more than anything at the result, I thought we outplayed Hibs for the majority of the match, we weren't really unlucky, it was more how lucky Hibs WERE.

I mean come on, Fletcher's goal!! He couldn't even header the thing and it hits his shoulder and loops over the keeper! 98/100 times that doesn't go in the net - so lucky!

I thought we passed the ball around today, we created the chances, we just didn't take them, on another day, we could have won 3-0.

The sending offs WERE red cards, last man challenges, credit to Richmond, he took his time and made the right decision on both occasions IMO.

Hibs got really lucky today, we hit the ball twice off the woodwork (Stewart and Nade), if both sides stayed at 11 men, I feel we'd have won, we lost a lot of creativity when Aguiar went off for McDonald and even when hibs brought on van Zanten for Nish after Bamba was sent off, I feel he is a much better right back than Bamba ever will be, in fact, it probally strengthened their defence.

All in all, Hearts haven't lost any respect or dignity after this loss in my eyes. We have not lost any ground in the hunt for 3rd place, we are still FIVE points clear, we are on a run of a few difficult matches, this was one and we are still there. It's still good to be a jambo, they cost me ?60 today but I will stick by them through thick and thin because we are Hearts and we can be the best!

...This is what it's like to be small,

This is what it's like to be Hibees,

Winning nothing at all!

I'm disappointed more than anything at the result, I thought we outplayed Hibs for the majority of the match, we weren't really unlucky, it was more how lucky Hibs WERE.

I mean come on, Fletcher's goal!! He couldn't even header the thing and it hits his shoulder and loops over the keeper! 98/100 times that doesn't go in the net - so lucky!

I thought we passed the ball around today, we created the chances, we just didn't take them, on another day, we could have won 3-0.

The sending offs WERE red cards, last man challenges, credit to Richmond, he took his time and made the right decision on both occasions IMO.

Hibs got really lucky today, we hit the ball twice off the woodwork (Stewart and Nade), if both sides stayed at 11 men, I feel we'd have won, we lost a lot of creativity when Aguiar went off for McDonald and even when hibs brought on van Zanten for Nish after Bamba was sent off, I feel he is a much better right back than Bamba ever will be, in fact, it probally strengthened their defence.

All in all, Hearts haven't lost any respect or dignity after this loss in my eyes. We have not lost any ground in the hunt for 3rd place, we are still FIVE points clear, we are on a run of a few difficult matches, this was one and we are still there. It's still good to be a jambo, they cost me ?60 today but I will stick by them through thick and thin because we are Hearts and we can be the best!

Well said that man :)

excellent am afraid i never made the game is a snapped my ankle during the week but by the tele we played well, nade just couldnt take his chances on another we could have won 3 or 4 obua impressed me very well, laszlo couldnt do anything today, driver getting injured set us back as he was very creative, we dominated the game until they scored, half the time as you say bud they never go in

put it this way dundee utd got beat we got beat 5 point gap still the same, we still got to play them at tynie get the beach balls going high high high

Archived