No bad thing we got beat

micole

I hate getting beat by that shower of sh*te BUT! today might not be to bad the fat man gets to keep his job every cloud and all that. Mixu MUST STAY!

MON THE HEARTS

I hate getting beat by that shower of sh*te BUT! today might not be to bad the fat man gets to keep his job every cloud and all that. Mixu MUST STAY!

MON THE HEARTS

Always a bad thing getting beat of these ****s imo.

I agree..it's always a sore one to take but hey they hadn't won against us at Fester Road in nearly 3 years and it was perhaps better it happened in a game like today which fingers crossed won't have a lot of significance in the long run.

Still proud to be a Jambo :yes2: Imagine supporting that pile of ****e your whole life..that's a life sentence!!

Guest jambomickey

MON THE HEARTS

nonsense! never a good excuse getting beat with them.

maroonlegions

MON THE HEARTS

I am sort of a bit perplexed as to why the desire was not there from certain players today.We had a very good chance of solidifying our grip on third place but again certain players who were called upon to to the job failed.These kind of games usually show up the dead wood in our squad and its time they were punted.Sore one to lose to that shower but let them bask in their win for deep down they know they are not out off the woods yet.If they make the top 6 then who amongst them will not be dreading coming to Tyine? FTH.

I know mate just trying to take some positives out of today:2:

Obua and Mcdonald are my 2 positives.

I know mate just trying to take some positives out of today:2:

Another positive Rearend wont be up town celebrating cos he cant get in anywhere:biglaugh:

Archived