Tickets: Online, ticket office, telephone.

vladtheexhaler

vladtheexhaler

Do all three outlets have the same selection of tickets? I was considering a last minute purchase for the other half and her brother in an attempt to beat the Celtic supporting tendencies out of him. (He's just a young 'n with much to learn).

As far as I can tell the only 2 seats available online are in the front row. Is it worth trying the 24 hour line to see if they have other seats available?

Deans Jambo
Do all three outlets have the same selection of tickets? I was considering a last minute purchase for the other half and her brother in an attempt to beat the Celtic supporting tendencies out of him. (He's just a young 'n with much to learn).

As far as I can tell the only 2 seats available online are in the front row. Is it worth trying the 24 hour line to see if they have other seats available?

Was just having a look myself, there was 2 seats in row d.

Think all the outlets will use the same database.

Good sign were nearly sold out!

Based on the fact at last count we had 100-200 free my guess is if you want them to sit together first row is your best and probably only bet

I applaud your attempt at care in the community work though :earmuffs:

vladtheexhaler
Have you tried the ticket exchange on here. Was a guy with 4 spare.

They're both concessions though. My wish to rid the world of another Celtic fan must be weighed up against the old bank balance unfortunately.

Archived