• St Mirren
    • Dundee United
    • Kilmarnock
    • Falkirk
    • Inverness Caledonian Thistle
    • Hamilton Academical
    • St Johnstone

shaun.lawson

Been a while since we last had one of these. How will our results compare with those over the road, I wonder?

Allow me to save everyone a lot of time.

ah hate SELLICK there feenyin *******s!!!! i cannae describe how much ah h8 the mhanky ****s in words here are some smileys instead!!!!!!!!!!:gun_bandana::behead::2guns:

:shuriken::hang::rifle::furious3::censored:

:Bazooka:

Thread over.

Allow me to save everyone a lot of time.

ah hate SELLICK there feenyin *******s!!!! i cannae describe how much ah h8 the mhanky ****s in words here are some smileys instead!!!!!!!!!!:gun_bandana::behead::2guns:

:shuriken::hang::rifle::furious3::censored:

:Bazooka:

Thread over.

You missed out "vhile" and "dhisgusting".

The Mighty Thor

No infirm option.

poor poll IMO.

If i'm pushed on it i'll say the rioters. I ****ing hate the bigoted MOD EDIT

gerryjambo41

Rangers definitely , Hibs would be about 5th after Sellick , St Midden and the sheepworriers

The People's Chimp

Can't this be edited to include an 'ugly sisters' in equal proportions option?

I hate losing to hibs more than anyone, but I don't hate them the way I hate the old firm.

Hate hibs, ken too many hibbys. But ah hate every single team we play against for 90 min, then im full of love and warmth again,not towards hibs though, and celtic, and rangers, and the sheep, and the rest if we get beat!

Guest Dipped Flake

Put St. Johnstone as, although hate is too strong, I can't really separate the old firm anymore for my deepest distaste

celtic for me, i hate them, with a passion. their supporters are false do-gooders, moral high ground takers, and self-appointed best fans in the world. this doesn't count for every one of them of course, that would be generalising, but the prominent ones are d icks.

I agree hence the reason that I voted St. Johnstone.

I assumed you'd had a bad break up with a girl form Perth

I find it shocking (each to their own though) that 72.5% of the Hearts fans who have voted so far chose some other team to hate over the Hibs, our local rivals. :saddam:

I find it shocking (each to their own though) that 72.5% of the Hearts fans who have voted so far chose some other team to hate over the Hibs, our local rivals. :saddam:

Agreed.

They are obviously not real Heart of Midlothian FC fans.

I think I hate both sides of the Old Firm equally, but I have opted for Rangers as they have more annoying songs and players than Celtic at the moment.

I find it strange that someone could be shocked by such a thing.

Especially when it makes sense..

Guest Dipped Flake

Hibs are our rivals and we all love beating them but most fans agree that the old firm are a cancer on the game in Scotland

Hibs are our rivals and we all love beating them but most fans agree that the old firm are a cancer on the game in Scotland

Yeah, but hibs are the AIDS.

The bum AIDS.

Can't this be edited to include an 'ugly sisters' in equal proportions option?

I hate losing to hibs more than anyone, but I don't hate them the way I hate the old firm.

Totally agree with the above statement

Celtic are the **** of the earth!

Every time Hearts have a war memorial it makes me hate thos ******** even more. Not one of those players fought for the country.

They should **** off to Ireland, the place they love so much!

And Hibs are a cancer on Edinburgh imo.

I hate the old firm, but if we beat/lose to them i don't think about their fans and i am sure they don't give us any real thought, but when we beat the Hibs i enjoy knowing that every reptile is going to be hiding under their rock whilst we are out partying.

Too many for my liking adopting the pally pally/good neighbour/soft spot/pity mentallity when it comes to the reptiles.

Wallace Mercer had the right idea in attempting to get rid of the stain on our beautiful city.

Wallace Mercer had the right idea in attempting to get rid of the stain on our beautiful city.

The great man's only failing was that he never saw it through.

Chad Sexington
And Hibs are a cancer on Edinburgh imo.

I hate the old firm, but if we beat/lose to them i don't think about their fans and i am sure they don't give us any real thought, but when we beat the Hibs i enjoy knowing that every reptile is going to be hiding under their rock whilst we are out partying.

Too many for my liking adopting the pally pally/good neighbour/soft spot/pity maentallity when it comes to the reptiles.

Absolutely spot on.

Since when were Hearts and Hibs allies in some war against the old firm?

A large percentage of vermin would love us to go under.

I wish the same on them.

FTH.

tranent-jambo

You people only hate the old firm because they are the 2 best teams in Scotland and you can't stand it...

I hate hibs as they are dirty smelly Junkie Leith ***** who are nothing but a sweatgland of society

P.s have any of the old firms casuals ever petrol bombed a kid??? i think not... people who say they hate the old firm more than Hibs get right on my nipple ends

How any jambo can get worked up about a no mark team like Hibs or their poxy supporters is beyond me.

The OF's arrogant dominance (think Strachan's post match interviews) of Scottish football and their vile and bigotted fans are totally repellent.

Hate's a pretty strong word here. I dislike a few things but the word hate should be kept for really bad stuff like earthquakes, cancer, aids ..... wait a minuite, sorry didn't see the 'Celtic' option

Celtic

Archived