Ticket office (tickets for ER)

Swanny17

Supporters are advised that in order to deal with collections and any final sales our Ticket Centre at Tynecastle will open from 8.30am until 12.30pm on Saturday.

From the Hearts website.

Very commendable, but the game kick's off at 12:30pm!

:evil2:

heartsfc_fan
Don't think the Hearts end will sell out but wait until you see the state of their end.

:qqb006:

I think we will sell out our end personally

heartsfc_fan

I bought a couple of tickets yesterday online and there wasn't many sections to pick from anyway.

Dr Ian Malcolm

I'd expect us to sell a few more if/when it goes to general sale.

From the Hearts website.

Very commendable, but the game kick's off at 12:30pm!

:evil2:

You just cant please some people eh!

Glass half full and all that mate.

Clerry Jambo

Mibbe need the tin hat on after this but although I appreciate giving fans with loyalty points first chance for tickets, with just under a thousand left at start of play today do you not think that Thursday is a bit late for a general sale.

Mr Loverman
Mibbe need the tin hat on after this but although I appreciate giving fans with loyalty points first chance for tickets, with just under a thousand left at start of play today do you not think that Thursday is a bit late for a general sale.

I agree.

considering you could have applied for tickets - what? two weeks ago

if you were going to go and see the jambos at easter road you'd buy your ticket straight away if you could, giving people till two days before allows them to see how the teams form is before they go. this is surely unfair on hearts fans who maybe unfortunate enough to to be able to buy a season ticket for whatever reason

sadly i know reside in the weedge so will have to resort to a battle cruiser

Why are we still struggling to sell out Sat?

Going by some of the posts on JKB of late, i think the answer is there is not the same enthusiasim to beat the Hibs amongst some of the Hearts support, some 'pity' them, some don't mind Hibs winning games/trophies, whilst some even have a 'soft spot' for our local rivals.

:2:

PresidentRomanov
Going by some of the posts on JKB of late, i think the answer is there is not the same enthusiasim to beat the Hibs amongst some of the Hearts support, some 'pity' them, some don't mind Hibs winning games/trophies, whilst some even have a 'soft spot' for our local rivals.

:2:

Fortunately, most of the posts on JKB, aren't a reflection of how actual Hearts supporters feel :sunny:

Every one of us present on Easter Road, will take the usual utmost delight, at shoving it right up the twisted Leith Immigrants on Saturday

:sunny:

was at the ticket office this afternoon and the bloke behind the counter said there where a few hundred left but expected them to sell out,

a full away end giving the hobo's it tight, cannae beat it :biglaugh:

Sierra Delta

I reckon it'll sell out.

People will make a last minute decision to go and snap up all the tickets by Friday.

I reckon it'll sell out.

People will make a last minute decision to go and snap up all the tickets by Friday.

I doubt it very much, but would love to be proved wrong. Will be very interesting to see how many the wee end has sold though :biglaugh:

I'd expect us to sell a few more if/when it goes to general sale.

what you think the chances of this happening are? cause i want a ticket :7:

what you think the chances of this happening are? cause i want a ticket :7:

reckon there's a good chance if you're sharpish on Thursday, they still had 900 left last night

heartsfc_fan

Hearts WILL sell out - there are plenty of people out there who will buy tickets last minute.

If the Hibs end is anything like the Scottish cup - or less - then it's a complete embarrassment

Jambo, Goodbye
reckon there's a good chance if you're sharpish on Thursday, they still had 900 left last night

Hearts website said they had 900 left from 3pm Monday, I'm sure we've sold a fair few even from then.

Will be a sell out imo, when the general sale begins we'll only have about 4 or 500 tickets left to shift

I'm optimistic though maybe overly

You just cant please some people eh!

Glass half full and all that mate.

What's your point mate?

The game kicks off at 12:30pm. The TO is staying open until 12:30pm. So unless you have some sort of Dr Who style transport - you'll be struggling to make the KO if you leave it until after 12pm?

:yes2:

I predict that the number of any seats, if any, left come kick off time in the Hearts end will be negligible.

If we dont sell out, we'll not be far short of it.

Here's hoping we all have something to make lots of noise about ;)

Jambof3tornado

We will sell out our end and the hobos end will be less busy than a nuns clit!!:yes2:

2-0 to the Jam Tarts.

Going online tomorrow (pay day) to buy two tickets.

Online sales stop 5pm today :earmuffs:

heartsfc_fan
Going online tomorrow (pay day) to buy two tickets.

If other folk are getting paid tomorrow, then I imagine they will be gone be Friday.

can you not still order them online and pick them up on sat?

I was joking mate, dont listen to a word that I say :sunny:

I just canny help maself

I was joking mate, dont listen to a word that I say :sunny:

I just canny help maself

haha you had me worried there. FTH

Now, theres no need for you to be using that pict of me that I gave you as your Avatar :qqb003:

gillsjambo29
I think we will sell out our end personally

it's ok though because once again our fans will be bunched close together so it creates the illusion that we sold a greater percentage than the hobos.:biglaugh:

heartsfc_fan
it's ok though because once again our fans will be bunched close together so it creates the illusion that we sold a greater percentage than the hobos.:biglaugh:

:qqb003:

:rofl:

Nelly Terraces
Fortunately, most of the posts on JKB, aren't a reflection of how actual Hearts supporters feel :sunny:

Every one of us present on Easter Road, will take the usual utmost delight, at shoving it right up the twisted Leith Immigrants on Saturday

:sunny:

Spot on there Mr Picky. I'll be going there on Saturday, and pretty sure I not only speak for myself, but for all the lads I'll be going with (none of whom, like the vast majority of HMFC fans, spend any time on here/give a toss about it), that we want nothing short of a crushing victory for the Gorgie over those evil barstewards, piling yet more misery upon their sorry heads and us getting it right up them from the away end, giving it the large one, as yet again we give them another lesson in the footballing arts both on and off the pitch.

ZERO tolerance always for the lochenders.

:sunny:Gorgie Rules:sunny:.

considering we have around 13,000 in tynie to play the likes of murderwell on a wednesday night, and 14,000 to play falkirk and all that, why wouldn't our allocation of 3,500 or whatever it is not be sold out?

i mean its not as if its an "away" game in comparison to away games at ICT or nothing.

Why are we still struggling to sell out Sat?

Probably because we have already been there twice this season

Now, theres no need for you to be using that pict of me that I gave you as your Avatar :qqb003:

Don't think that's the only thing you need to worry about, Tom. Look what he said to you at the end.

Don't think that's the only thing you need to worry about, Tom. Look what he said to you at the end.

Thats a fair point Jen and thanks for pointing it out to me. Must get onto the Mods about this, I'm most hurt :7:

Archived