Tickets for Away Match??

Pedrolister

Pedrolister

I'm in NZ and coming back to Scotland for 2 week and the only game I can take in is Falkirk away.

Being a bit out of touch, how I will go about getting tickets for this, will it just be pay at the gate?

if you check on the hearts official site it should be up, falkirk away last year was pay at the gate but we almost filled it and we were playing garbage. with the club on the verge of third place i suspect we will sell out that end and it will be all ticket.

might be worth contacting club to try and secure tickets as you are travelling home from such a distance i am sure they would sort something out for you

if you check on the hearts official site it should be up, falkirk away last year was pay at the gate but we almost filled it and we were playing garbage. with the club on the verge of third place i suspect we will sell out that end and it will be all ticket.

might be worth contacting club to try and secure tickets as you are travelling home from such a distance i am sure they would sort something out for you

Im pretty sure it was tickets for Falkirk away the last time we were there:33:

I'm in NZ and coming back to Scotland for 2 week and the only game I can take in is Falkirk away.

Being a bit out of touch, how I will go about getting tickets for this, will it just be pay at the gate?

Hey Dude,

Give me a shout when you get back.

Archived