wireless internet help

gadgey55

Bought a new laptop the day, and am tryin to gethe wireless connection goin. I select sky internet, but it asks me for a password i got with it. I Never seen nor needed a password!

Anyone help?

deesidejambo
Bought a new laptop the day, and am tryin to gethe wireless connection goin. I select sky internet, but it asks me for a password i got with it. I Never seen nor needed a password!

Anyone help?

I think all Internet SPs provide you with a username and a password so you can connect. Phone them up.

The Comedian

Yer password stops others using your wirless net for free. You should have it. Mines was something like BTHomeHub3Q...etc...

Yer password stops others using your wirless net for free. You should have it. Mines was something like BTHomeHub3Q...etc...

Sorted guys! Cheers for that. Barry, can access JKB (and other sites from the comfort of the bog noo!)

:P

Sorted guys! Cheers for that. Barry, can access JKB (and other sites from the comfort of the bog noo!)

:P

I am more than somewhat treapadacious in asking this but why and what hand are you using for mouse keyboard interaction?

I am more than somewhat treapadacious in asking this but why and what hand are you using for mouse keyboard interaction?

Why would I need a keyboard? :earmuffs:

Wireless mouse will suffice!

Archived