What is it with hobos?

Professor.Arturo

Professor.Arturo

We are now in the weeks run up to the derby, guys in my local, they are in their 40's and 50's....you'd expect some sense from men that age! but they become slavering rabid imbiciles! literally dribbling out the corner of their mouthes describing to me what the Flairmeisters are going to do to us next Saturday. I felt myself getting a semi at the blatant betting opportunity in front of myself, yup, you guessed it.......the muppets gave me the draw as well, guess who'll be minted next Saturday!!

I was good though, never raised to the bait, just calmly took the bets and looked smug, roll on the 14th and Ratcatcher will be ?90 richer, mmmm lovely beer. :clown:

Jam Tarts 1874
We are now in the weeks run up to the derby, guys in my local, they are in their 40's and 50's....you'd expect some sense from men that age! but they become slavering rabid imbiciles! literally dribbling out the corner of their mouthes describing to me what the Flairmeisters are going to do to us next Saturday. I felt myself getting a semi at the blatant betting opportunity in front of myself, yup, you guessed it.......the muppets gave me the draw as well, guess who'll be minted next Saturday!!

I was good though, never raised to the bait, just calmly took the bets and looked smug, roll on the 14th and Ratcatcher will be ?90 richer, mmmm lovely beer. :clown:

They still believe Irving Welsh was a cool dude, so I suppose they will believe anything.

Jam Tarts 1874

I think the hobos are no strangers to getting their hands in someone elses bawbags.

Archived