Why do so many women...

Drew Busby !

Drew Busby !

...walk about with their arms folded across their chest all the time ? Yes, I'm well aware that they have additional bits up there... but surely the natural human gait is to walk about with arms by the side ? :unsure:

...walk about with their arms folded across their chest all the time ? Yes, I'm well aware that they have additional bits up there... but surely the natural human gait is to walk about with arms by the side ? :unsure:

To stop you staring at their paps.

Yes, you.

It's feckin cold and we have lots to be angry about.....now where's my rolling pin???

:behead:

:hang:

:10900:

Yes, you.

Or to squeeze them together to enhance the viewing pleasure:afro:

Cause you are a lecherous perv?

Drew Busby !

Yes, you.

I resent that. I don't stare at any birds paps. Why only today I was in a departmental meeting, apparently gazing out the window, but all the time having my eyes squinted 90 degrees to get an eyeful of the fulsome rack to my immediate right. I've perfected that squint over a lifetime and its served me well.

I P Knightley

Or to squeeze them together to enhance the viewing pleasure

BBJ has the correct answer.

They all want me to see what they got and show it to the greatest advantage. The dirty little hoo-ers.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Would it be wrong to walk up to them and pull their arms away if they have a potentially tidy rack?

Why do women wear big floppy sweaters?

To cover their big sweaty flopp...

Where's my coat?

In my experience, the only "wummin" that walk about with their arms crossed are 16 year old chavs who think it shows "attitude" or some other chav trait.

Nothing a quick boot in the sharreen nanjiani widnae fix though! :smoking:

Whats the point in wearing a tight top with a plunging neckline ( being worn for display purposes surely ? ) ..........and then crossing your arms to conceal the 'golden globes' .......whilst at the same time giving one that "nothing there for you to see" sort of look ?

Women, you couldn't 'crack' them with an Enigma machine :smoking:

In my experience, the only "wummin" that walk about with their arms crossed are 16 year old chavs who think it shows "attitude" or some other chav trait.

I concur. Any older burd doing it may be doing so to stop them rubbing against their knees.

:afro:

I P Knightley
Whats the point in wearing a tight top with a plunging neckline ( being worn for display purposes surely ? ) ..........and then crossing your arms to conceal the 'golden globes' .......whilst at the same time giving one that "nothing there for you to see" sort of look ?

Women, you couldn't 'crack' them with an Enigma machine :smoking:

Exactly.

It's not an accident. (As it was that time when I accidentally left my flies down outside the changing rooms in Top Shop.)

Archived