We barely deserved a point

N User

But who cares :D

Robbie Neilson barely found a Hearts man with a pass- but boy can he throw it!

Andy Driver made the wrong decision nearly every time but made one good decision and scored!

Ruben normally takes ages on his shot before a defender gets in his way, tonight the defender made it go in!

Great result

'mon the JTs!

We fully deserved three points. Football is not about having more possession than the other team, indeed on occasiosn it may be choice to give the other team possession. Good performance , good result.

heartsfc_fan
But who cares :D

Robbie Neilson barely found a Hearts man with a pass- but boy can he throw it!

Andy Driver made the wrong decision nearly every time but made one good decision and scored!

Ruben normally takes ages on his shot before a defender gets in his way, tonight the defender made it go in!

Great result

'mon the JTs!

bah!

Motherwell played "prettier" football, but we defended better IMO.

They didn't deserve to win.

Mr Loverman
We fully deserved three points. Football is not about having more possession than the other team, indeed on occasiosn it may be choice to give the other team possession. Good performance , good result.

I wouldn't class tonight's performance as good, not by a long shot.

However, it's a results orientated business and we won.

I've been mumping for days at work. Tonight, though, i have a lovely big grin across my puss and a sore throat from shouting/singing. Thanks Csaba for giving us a team again!!

bah!

Motherwell played "prettier" football, but we defended better IMO.

They didn't deserve to win.

Motherweel never played 'prettier' football, they lumped the ball up the park and tried to beat us for pace!

it was desperate desperate stuff in the first half. i feared the worst after about 5 mins 'cos they were trying to catch us with long balls quite a few times and almost got in a few times. hearts were honking, not least as a result of the hopeless mrowiec. someone called him a fish up a tree the other day after the DU game... who could argue?

typical hearts though, just when you think we are going to burgle it yet again, they chuck it away, and just when you've settled for a point and are kaking yourself that you're going to lose... we embezzle it again.

mcghee............. UP YE!!! :D

Dagger Is Back

Delighted with 3 points but 'good performance?' - don't think so. We're getting some breaks going our way just now (about time) and it's as well the rest of them around about us are worse than us.

Great result for us and chuffed to bits that we're in 3rd. Good performance? No. More spirit in the camp? Absolutely. More twists and turns to come? Yup.

I've been mumping for days at work. Tonight, though, i have a lovely big grin across my puss and a sore throat from shouting/singing. Thanks Csaba for giving us a team again!!
It's a place to build from (having a Heart of Midlothian football teem to support) and we have Casaba to thank for that (I'm also thankful that Vlad is involved, but that's another story). Who knows, Casaba might keep us on the up. From what I can see he's doing a stellar job so far.

A good performance. We deserved the 3 points................what game were you at tonight mate? Certainly not the same game I watched at Tynie tonight.

it was desperate desperate stuff in the first half. i feared the worst after about 5 mins 'cos they were trying to catch us with long balls quite a few times and almost got in a few times. hearts were honking, not least as a result of the hopeless mrowiec. someone called him a fish up a tree the other day after the DU game... who could argue?

typical hearts though, just when you think we are going to burgle it yet again, they chuck it away, and just when you've settled for a point and are kaking yourself that you're going to lose... we embezzle it again.

mcghee............. UP YE!!! :D

Couldn't agree more.

Lee Wallace was the only player to get pass marks in the first half. Second to every ball in midfield, a total inability to pass to a team mate (Bruno had a nightmare) and zero composure on the ball.

How Ruben managed to score is a complete mystery but he did and we stole it. Thank God it's the result that matters . . . .

Buffalo Bill

I thought we were pretty poor but thoroughly deserved the win.

The object of the game is to out-score the opponent. We did, therefore we deserved it.

By the same premise, if Motherwell had 99% possession and 25 shots on target and we scored the only goal of the game: then we deserve to win.

All these ball-bag, belly-aching loser managers that have huffed and puffed against us over the past two months don't know what day of the week it is.

They only know who their daddy is because their mama told them so.

Buffalo Bill

Couldn't agree more.

Lee Wallace was the only player to get pass marks in the first half. Second to every ball in midfield, a total inability to pass to a team mate (Bruno had a nightmare) and zero composure on the ball.

How Ruben managed to score is a complete mystery but he did and we stole it. Thank God it's the result that matters . . . .

it was just so low key from the first whistle, so lethargic, no confidence, nerves set in. we got a lift when nade came on. basically just got lucky again.

Motherweel never played 'prettier' football, they lumped the ball up the park and tried to beat us for pace!

I totally agree. As I said on another thread is was a nothing game with both teams under performing. We deserved to win because we scored 2 goals to there 1.

I think too many fans are being over critical of our performances this season and understating our achievements this season.

btw, this wasn't intended to be a moan thread more of a "ha, ha, we won despite being pish(tonight)" thread :)

Thought we just about deserved it ... but Bruno was brutal tonight IMO ...

Along with Karipidis. He was atrocious tonight.

btw, this wasn't intended to be a moan thread more of a "ha, ha, we won despite being pish(tonight)" thread :)

Mind you look at this way. If that had been Celtic tonight and played pish but still won they would be saying "thats the sign of true champions, they can play poorly but still get the 3 points" but its us and we are just lucky barstewards.

We were rubbish and we scored 2 rubbishy goals! Woohoo!

Must confess I barely caught the first goal as I was busy trying to scratch a bit of chocolate out of my jacket sleeve...the game was that bad!!!

hearts_crazy

Care to explain that?

If you thought that was a good performnance you are very easily pleased, it was dire beyond belief, unless you like watching our defence **** about with the ball in our own 18 yard box or indulging in aimless hoofs up the park, midfielders picking the wrong pass every time or passing to the opposition. It was a crap game, Murderwell weren't up to much either. But what the hell, I celebrated Ruben's winner like we had just won the Champions League.

Archived