Well done fae Tenerife!!

Deans Jambo

Deans Jambo

Firstly can I just say YA DANCER!!!!!!!

I left for a weeks hol here in sunny tenerife on friday and the JT's have produced 2 fantastic results whilst im away. I've spent the day getting burnt on the beach and an evening watching sky sport news.

So does anyone fancy paying me to stay out here in tenerife? It's way to cold to come home! :sunny:

I left for a weeks hol here in sunny tenerife on friday and the JT's have produced 2 fantastic results whilst im away. I've spent the day getting burnt on the beach and an evening watching sky sport news.

So does anyone fancy paying me to stay out here in tenerife? It's way to cold to come home! :sunny:

The place is a midden now,thats why the hols out there cost peanuts:smoking:

Deans Jambo
The place is a midden now,thats why the hols out there cost peanuts:smoking:

What parts you been to, im in Los Cristianos and it's pretty clean and not so cheap. You just yanking my chain?

Nucky Thompson

I just got back on Friday after 2 weeks sunning myself. A euro a pint in most of the bars in Costa Adeje:tt2:

grumpyespana
I just got back on Friday after 2 weeks sunning myself. A euro a pint in most of the bars in Costa Adeje:tt2:

You were lucky we pay 2 euros per pint.

Grumpy.

Nucky Thompson
You were lucky we pay 2 euros per pint.

Grumpy.

Everywhere had 3 course specials for 6.99 euro and at lunch time you were paying 2 euro for a toastie and chips. I found Tenerife really cheap.

Deans Jambo

Yeah the local beers still cheap, theirs a bar a bar just down fae the hotel doing it for 90cents a pint!

F in Celtic pub called the hoops bar near us as well, should have heard the cheers from their tonight, plus kept the kids awake on Sat night with their Irish bile being chanted till late in the night.

Nucky Thompson
Yeah the local beers still cheap, theirs a bar a bar just down fae the hotel doing it for 90cents a pint!

F in Celtic pub called the hoops bar near us as well, should have heard the cheers from their tonight, plus kept the kids awake on Sat night with their Irish bile being chanted till late in the night.

I've never seen so many Irish bars in my puff:58: Kept well clear of them but I did venture into the Ibrox bar for a drink:cyclist:

What parts you been to, im in Los Cristianos and it's pretty clean and not so cheap. You just yanking my chain?

All over,its a cowp! Consider your chain un-yanked:smoking:

Archived