William Hill shares

kitster

Looking for a bit of advice from those of you that dabble in the share market.

I'm a William Hill shareholder and well the bad news is that like many companies there's no dividend this year. They are, however, raising money by a rights issue. Shares will be offered at 105p a share (they are currently hovering around the 240 mark) and I'm wondering whether i should invest any more of my hard earned cash in them when the publication comes.

:108:

It all depends on how much of your hard earned cash you have to spare. If you don't have money to spare... Don't do it.

If you do have money to spare... Buy a car!

I bought a new car this time last year..it would now probably cost me about tenner to buy..lol I am however still paying what it cost me then back..my timing is always terrible hence why i'm cautious

But the glass is always half full in my life (esp tonight) let's feel sorry for the hobos..it must be terrible worshiping ER right now :44:

Depends, wait to see the results at the Cheltenham Festival in a week or so - if the favs win the big races they'll be paying out millions. If not....

Colonel Kurtz
Looking for a bit of advice from those of you that dabble in the share market.

I'm a William Hill shareholder and well the bad news is that like many companies there's no dividend this year. They are, however, raising money by a rights issue. Shares will be offered at 105p a share (they are currently hovering around the 240 mark) and I'm wondering whether i should invest any more of my hard earned cash in them when the publication comes.

:108:

Strong buy

They are also threatening to move their online stuff to Giberalter if UK tax is not sorted

Archived