Zibbi or Mixu ?

Munch

Which one of these 2 will eventually end up as a bigger Legend in Gorgie ?

Zibbi was my favorite, but Mixu is coming up fast on the blind side, who would you vote for if it came down to it ?:afro:

Zibbi without a doubt.

Mixu has got time on his hands to change your mind though:smoking: how much time that is the question:th_sad:

Dean Winchester

Can't beat the derby when all the Hearts fans where singing for him to give us a wave and he did. I believe he also done it at Inverness?

Still Zibbi for the derby where we were 2-0 down after about ten minutes and he heroically came storming out of the box at our first goal attempt allowing Velicka (?) to nod us back into the game! Think Miko was sent off and we drew 2-2.

It was great when he was their goalie. Imagine how he would feel to have the opposition fans chanting his name - priceless.

maroonlegions

Mar 1 2009 Rob Fairburn Reports

UNDER-FIRE Hibs boss Mixu Paatelainen brushed off speculation over his future despite his side being jeered off the park.

Hibees have won just one match in their last 10 and were outplayed for long spells by Falkirk who have an even worse record - just one victory from 13 SPL games.:rofl:

But Bairns looked likelier to snatch the points from a turgid battle and the home fans let rip at full-time.

However, when quizzed about mounting speculation that his job is under threat Paatelainen (below) said: "I cannot answer that - it is not deserved.":21:

:4_1_72:

Try telling that to the Hibees supping their pints the length of Easter Road last night or the poor boss at BBC Alba who chose this match for their 90-minute delayed transmission, turning off viewers in their droves.

But Mixuremained positive even though defeat at Hamilton in midweek would surely hasten his departure.:9:

There was some early optimism for Hibs when Derek Riordan broke down the left and sent over a glorious cross but Colin Nish couldn't direct his header on target.:10900:

However, in 13 minutes the home side were in all sorts of trouble when Steven Fletcher's back header resulted in central defenders Chris Hogg and Rob Jones colliding.:qqb006:

It got worse for Paatelainen after the interval as his side hardly created a chance of note.

There were ironic cheers that summed up the mood in the stands when Joe Keenan and Jonatan Johansson - who at 33 still doesn't have a grasp of the offside rule :biglaugh:- were hooked.

OH, ma sides , i enjoyed reading that over breakfast this morning.

Smoked-Glass

not even simon brown AND mcneil together can match ZIBBY!

I'd buy him a pint but he'd probably drop it. :clown:

Son Of Anarchy
Can't beat the derby when all the Hearts fans where singing for him to give us a wave and he did. I believe he also done it at Inverness?

Correct. Couldnt believe it when he gave us a wave that day, priceless. At Inverness my mates were talking to him in the hotel lobby and he was laughing and joking with them,posing for pics etc.Real nice guy and told my mates " ive always liked the hearts fans, they always say nice things to me and sing my name" AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

Correct. Couldnt believe it when he gave us a wave that day, priceless. At Inverness my mates were talking to him in the hotel lobby and he was laughing and joking with them,posing for pics etc.Real nice guy and told my mates " ive always liked the hearts fans, they always say nice things to me and sing my name" AWESOME!!!!!!!!!!!

He should be in the Hearts hall of fame, his performance in the cup semi final alone would warrant his inclusion.

A True legend, pity he is still not there, however his replacements are almost as bad.

Ma Calamity. Drop the ball McNeil, and a Mad Monk.:smoking:

The Old Tolbooth
Mar 1 2009 Rob Fairburn Reports

UNDER-FIRE Hibs boss Mixu Paatelainen brushed off speculation over his future despite his side being jeered off the park.

Hibees have won just one match in their last 10 and were outplayed for long spells by Falkirk who have an even worse record - just one victory from 13 SPL games.:rofl:

But Bairns looked likelier to snatch the points from a turgid battle and the home fans let rip at full-time.

However, when quizzed about mounting speculation that his job is under threat Paatelainen (below) said: "I cannot answer that - it is not deserved.":21:

:4_1_72:

Try telling that to the Hibees supping their pints the length of Easter Road last night or the poor boss at BBC Alba who chose this match for their 90-minute delayed transmission, turning off viewers in their droves.

But Mixuremained positive even though defeat at Hamilton in midweek would surely hasten his departure.:9:

There was some early optimism for Hibs when Derek Riordan broke down the left and sent over a glorious cross but Colin Nish couldn't direct his header on target.:10900:

However, in 13 minutes the home side were in all sorts of trouble when Steven Fletcher's back header resulted in central defenders Chris Hogg and Rob Jones colliding.:qqb006:

It got worse for Paatelainen after the interval as his side hardly created a chance of note.

There were ironic cheers that summed up the mood in the stands when Joe Keenan and Jonatan Johansson - who at 33 still doesn't have a grasp of the offside rule :biglaugh:- were hooked.

OH, ma sides , i enjoyed reading that over breakfast this morning.

Ha ha ha ha ha!!!!

I know Rob Fairbairn pretty well and he's a died in the wool hobo, he's obviously hurting a lot :laugh:

gordon the jambo
not even simon brown AND mcneil together can match ZIBBY!

I'd buy him a pint but he'd probably drop it. :clown:

laugh a nearly **** ma sell but sauzee is up thier wi the best:clown:

tranent-jambo

i myself would say zibi but if you look at derby debut blunders szamatolski(?) is not far behin after he missed a static ball whilst out of play then proceeded t slip on his arse :asshole:

i myself would say zibi but if you look at derby debut blunders szamatolski(?) is not far behin after he missed a static ball whilst out of play then proceeded t slip on his arse :asshole:

Can't wait to give him it tight at the next derby. You could see him ****ing it when we all hurling abuse at him, dropped the ball a couple of times out of play. I reckon he could be prone to blunders too, lets hope the first major one is against us!

Archived