standing today?

scots civil war

scots civil war

how did you lot get on up there in your spectator capacity today ???

would like to be hearing of stories of standing up at tannadice, as was the idea put forward the other night

makes for a better atmos no question,we should do it for wednesdays night game ...........

Ha! Some evil wee bint on a power trip took exception to the fans in the lower tier standing up, threatening myself and others with police action.

It's funny how those on less than minimum wage go on a power trip to keep themselves from cracking open the whiskey and pills.

Ha! Some evil wee bint on a power trip took exception to the fans in the lower tier standing up, threatening myself and others with police action.

It's funny how those on less than minimum wage go on a power trip to keep themselves from cracking open the whiskey and pills.

Did ye see the fat as **** boy wi white hair. As soon as he got the Fatty chants aimed at him he was waiting to get waded in. He wasnae policing for safety sake he was policing to get retubution for the slight against him.

An as for that wee bird spotty little smelly pish flap bitch, **** her.

letsalllaughathobos
did you see the daftie Utd supporter getting led out?? thought that was hillarious what a daftie

i saw him what happened

did you see the daftie Utd supporter getting led out?? thought that was hillarious what a daftie

The guy standing up and singing towards us while hundreds of Hearts fans laughed at him? He was hilarious. :laugh:

Quite right. That's why they put seats in. :cyclist:

I agree.

We're worse than terrorists.

It's like 9/11 all over again.

We taunted a few stewards especially the man or a women steward

Thanks to the boy who bailed me out fi the police

Still am delighted wth the days game

I seen that thought it was a bit harsh to be honest. The only one of their pish poor support to make an attempt and he gets tossed out. :58:

In the top tier there was a straight faced bitch steward on a power trip telling folk in the back row to sit doon. Sad bitch. It was quite funny however in that someone shouted Get a job, then someone else shouted Get alife, then the best one liner when someone shouted Get a Lover. Sour bitch never flinched.

Archived