Larry Out For Possible Two Months

Gigolo-Aunt

Ginger God Is Back

Oh thank you God..................

A complete and utter drain on our strained resources...

Disnae detract from the fact that we still have to pay the wee wage thief whilst he is injured...

Oh thank you God..................

A complete and utter drain on our strained resources...

Disnae detract from the fact that we still have to pay the wee wage thief whilst he is injured...

Will not be missed at all,

does insurance not cover wages whilst injured?

alwaysthereinspirit
Not the best news, regardless of what folk on here think, we could do with him for the run in, even off the bench.

Didn't we use him off the bench last week:11300:

We won't miss him. Ruben, Bruno, Stewart etc all give much more for the jersey than he ever did. Has the ability, just doesn't want to show it.

What a shame :th_wink: , i am sure we will score more goals though, Not having a ball greedy wee glory hunter will help the team on the park.

Will not be missed at all,

does insurance not cover wages whilst injured?

Does anyone have a definitive answer to this question? I'm not sure what the situation with insurance payments is but surely if you had a high earner who you weren't going to play declaring him 'injured' would be an easy way to save money. Hope we are getting insurance money for him none the less/

Its disappointing to say we won't miss him, as he is probably the most talented player in the squad, but I really don't think we will. He only turns up half the games he plays and he only plays about half the games in a season anyway due to injury...

Archived