FIFA Meeting In Ireland

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Right, this three hour meeting is taking place soon and it will be a crucial event which could possibly change football rules as we know it and what have the SFA asked for?

......... to make sure that the players tape on the socks is the same colour as the socks.

**** me, thank god Gordhun Smith is in charge. God knows what we would do without him.

head-in-hands.jpg

Right, this three hour meeting is taking place soon and it will be a crucial event which could possibly change football rules as we know it and what have the SFA asked for?

......... to make sure that the players tape on the socks is the same colour as the socks.

**** me, thank god Gordhun Smith is in charge. God knows what we would do without him.

head-in-hands.jpg

Gordon attended the HMSA dinner last night. I still think it's a syrup or died. :charming:

Charlie-Brown

Gordon Smith hair probably is dyed however iam sure it's implants of hair woven into his scalp & not a removable wig, Dick Advocaat has the same.

head-in-hands.jpg

This is a wonderful idea.

Indeed I would extend this to include boots and skin and hair colour.

Thank feck we don't play in green or yellow.

Archived