Tattie Heid Mixu and the hubs

Alan_R

Was speaking to a hobo mate of mine today. Obviously sick of how dire they are but anway... apparently mixu is on a five year deal!!! 5 YEARS!? seriously only the hobos would give a 5 year contract to a manager whose virtually unproven!

As he is too stubborn to resign my mate was moaning about how they are stuck with him as hibs won't pay the relatively large amount compensation should they sack him due to the contract being so long (classic!).

Also he is pretty level headed other than his poor taste in 'football' teams but he was talking about other hobos he knows discussing possible replacement in the event mixu should leave. These included:

Owen Coyle (a manager tipped potentially for the prem)

Mark Venus (back from west brom)

Tony 'monkey heid' mowbray (same as above)

Ian Holloway

Gareth Southgate (wouldn't touch them with a barge pole and only the hobos would want a coach whos basically proved nothing during his managerial career)

Once again just goes to show how deluded they all are!

berrathanhibs
Was speaking to a hobo mate of mine today. Obviously sick of how dire they are but anway... apparently mixu is on a five year deal!!! 5 YEARS!? seriously only the hobos would give a 5 year contract to a manager whose virtually unproven!

As he is too stubborn to resign my mate was moaning about how they are stuck with him as hibs won't pay the relatively large amount compensation should they sack him due to the contract being so long (classic!).

Also he is pretty level headed other than his poor taste in 'football' teams but he was talking about other hobos he knows discussing possible replacement in the event mixu should leave. These included:

Owen Coyle (a manager tipped potentially for the prem)

Mark Venus (back from west brom)

Tony 'monkey heid' mowbray (same as above)

Ian Holloway

Gareth Southgate (wouldn't touch them with a barge pole and only the hobos would want a coach whos basically proved nothing during his managerial career)

Once again just goes to show how deluded they all are!

so what you are saying is that hibs fans think there club is bigger than middlesborough, west brom and bolton( who are reportadley interested in owen coyle)?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

so what you are saying is that hibs fans think there club is bigger than middlesborough, west brom and bolton( who are reportadley interested in owen coyle)?:biglaugh::biglaugh:

haha when you put it like that: yes, well at least their supporters do! :rofl:

Drylaw Hearts

I want him to stay but he'll be gone after one of the following :

Derby defeat.

Don't make the Top 6.

Make the Top 6 but get cuffed in every game.

I just can't see Faatelainen making it to June as Manager of The Docksiders.

Archived