Phone help

Destruction Derby

Destruction Derby

Can't find the mobile phone recommendation site while quickly looking for it, everyone has had a shot recently asking about what phone to get so now its my turn, contract is up at end of the month, dont know whether to get the Samsung Pixon or the iphone, don't really take pictures or videos but do have quite a few mp3's. only really go on the net on weekends to check football scores but thats cause only have a crap sony ericsson the now which aint the best for net browsing. anybody got either and could recommend which is best.

Cheers

Can't find the mobile phone recommendation site while quickly looking for it, everyone has had a shot recently asking about what phone to get so now its my turn, contract is up at end of the month, dont know whether to get the Samsung Pixon or the iphone, don't really take pictures or videos but do have quite a few mp3's. only really go on the net on weekends to check football scores but thats cause only have a crap sony ericsson the now which aint the best for net browsing. anybody got either and could recommend which is best.

Cheers

try this: http://www.moneysupermarket.com/MobilePhones/default.aspx

Few mates have the iphone and they come highly recommended.

Destruction Derby

thanks folks, had been thinking the samsung phone but when i think about i never really take pictures at all, thinking the iphone would prob be the better option, what is the durability of these though??? i always end up dropping them without doubt every drunken night out i have so want quite a sturdy phone, back in the good old days of the nokia 3310 etc etc. not wanting a smashed screen first time i go for a drink and have it in my pocket.

Archived