Vista help

dode41

I have just run the Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor and the report tells me that my graphics card (radeon hd 4350) wont work in Vista,but the manual that came with the card says it will work with Vista,is this an error with the scan or will i need to change graphics card or even just stay with XP?

I have just run the Windows Vista Upgrade Advisor and the report tells me that my graphics card (radeon hd 4350) wont work in Vista,but the manual that came with the card says it will work with Vista,is this an error with the scan or will i need to change graphics card or even just stay with XP?

Why are you looking to go with Vista? Unless you have a compelling reason stick with XP mate

I would wait for Windows 7 to be released. Too many problems with Vista, which Microsoft have regretted since its release. They seem to be doing things the right way this time, which has not happened since Windows ME.

Stick with XP for now.

All IMO of course. :)

Why are you looking to go with Vista? Unless you have a compelling reason stick with XP mate

I ran tune up utilities,and it recommended changing to vista,having done some checking online will prob just stick with XP for time being.

I ran tune up utilities,and it recommended changing to vista,having done some checking online will prob just stick with XP for time being.

Put the Vista Upgrade cd in the bucket and stick with XP until Windows 7 is released.

Archived