Nade and latter stages of games......

Debut 4

Firstly, i like Christian Nade. I see the merits of his game but one thing that really gets to me about him is his reluctance to see passes early and lay it off.

I see Bruno pulled him up about that after their equaliser and quite right too. While he does have great close control and strength to bustle past players he really needs to know when to pass the ball. I think it was Driver who ran into plenty space on the right and clearly in Nade`s view but he still never released the ball.

And it shows how these little mistakes can cost you in those areas of the park.

And another thing..... recently i`ve noticed we sit back too often in the latter stages of games and invite pressure. FFS, we`re playing a team of utter sheeite today and all we do is give them confidence and a little hope and that`s enough to help any team get back in the game. The latter stages is the most important time when you`re ahead. The opposition tends to throw caution to the wind and it becomes even more important to stay sharp and maintain your good habits, not start lumping it and continually give the ball away.:mad:

If Nade had just flicked that early ball on to Driver then Hearts would have had all 3 points today. However had Miko stuck away that sitter etc etc........

If Nade had just flicked that early ball on to Driver then Hearts would have had all 3 points today. However had Miko stuck away that sitter etc etc........

I know, but the point is there`s no excuse for a professional football player not knowing the basics when to release the ball or where to play it when in a dangerous area. The more you give the impetus to the opposition the more you give them the chance to hit back.

His control is absolutely awful, it's as tho he is made of stone, ball touches him and it pings off him (he's a big lad like) and he's slow as *****. I think as a professional footballer you should expect more from. He spent a lot of time today arguing with fowk, Csaba and Bruno in particular. He never seems to know when to play the ball. He's a head down wi the ball sort of player, quite annoying to watch. On the up side, I don't think he was offside once today!

We need more from a striker than 3 goals per half season...

His control is absolutely awful, it's as tho he is made of stone, ball touches him and it pings off him (he's a big lad like) and he's slow as *****. I think as a professional footballer you should expect more from. He spent a lot of time today arguing with fowk, Csaba and Bruno in particular. He never seems to know when to play the ball. He's a head down wi the ball sort of player, quite annoying to watch. On the up side, I don't think he was offside once today!

We need more from a striker than 3 goals per half season...

you see, i disagree. I thiunk he`s got good close control most of the time, it`s just releasing the ball at the right time he needs to improve on. As you say, he plays with his head down alot. One thing i`d drum into my players would be having a look up first, even as your receiving the ball, to get an idea of what`s around you.

Although not the only one, Nade was awful.

Sorry Debut but this guy never looks like scoring.

In saying that our midfield again was awful.

Stewart/bruno never at any time ran the show.

Obooooooooooooa and driver flattered to deceive.

makeshift back 4 done ok - I thought Wallace played well.

Honestly how we are 3rd is unbelievable, SPL is honking.

you see, i disagree. I thiunk he`s got good close control most of the time, it`s just releasing the ball at the right time he needs to improve on. As you say, he plays with his head down alot. One thing i`d drum into my players would be having a look up first, even as your receiving the ball, to get an idea of what`s around you.

I dunno, he always seems to be chasing the ball rather than fully in control, maybe that's his style! he should be aware of who is around him tho and being a paid football, he should know this already! If we could get money for him.. AWESOME! 3 goals so far this season... how many has Lee Wilkie scored as a CB????

Although not the only one, Nade was awful.

Sorry Debut but this guy never looks like scoring.

In saying that our midfield again was awful.

Stewart/bruno never at any time ran the show.

Obooooooooooooa and driver flattered to deceive.

makeshift back 4 done ok - I thought Wallace played well.

Honestly how we are 3rd is unbelievable, SPL is honking.

Exactly

Archived