look at this tube des mckeown... who are ya?

Victorian

He's obviously one of those of a certain persuasion, "Hibs a different kind of club"

totally indicative of how the constant drip-drip-drip smear campaign drives the ignorant opinions of people who shouldn't really have a public platform from which to air their twisted views.

the simple fact is that we are perceived as a pariah club with no morals or standards, the **** of the earth.

it might help if these kind of people had the brain power to be able to make their own minds up about things instead of reverting to the standard position of hearts = bad boys who must be lambasted.

total whelp.

It is amazing the ignorance people talk with. They do not consider the consequences and other options.

Option 1 - St.Mirren play on the Wednesday rather than the Thursday. Ok they would have perhaps lost out financially.

Option 2 - Compensate Hearts for the losses Hearts would have made for changing the game at late notice. - They made no such offer.

Option 3 - look back at their opinions hwen it happened to Hearts, did they support our case, no.

It is NOT our fault St. Mirren played on Thursday - The SFA could have sorted it and given them another date.

He's obviously one of those of a certain persuasion, "Hibs a different kind of club"

By "different club" I assume he means one/all of the following;

Wee

Unimportant

Crap

Filth on the park

Filth off the park

Filth in their stands

Gay

Because by God they need to after that shabby, below-the-belt refusal to delay today?s St Mirren game by 24 hours to let the Buddies recover from Thursday?s Cup exploits. Yes, a switch might have cost them a few grand in cancelled hospitality bookings, but surely it?s better to take a relatively small hit than destroy relationships with a fellow club?

So let me get this right, Hearts should lose money they expected to get therefore affecting our financial results so St Mirren cn get some bonus money

Aye cos we can afford to spunk away a few grand here and their to suit in bred junkie wasters from the weeg

So let me get this right, Hearts should lose money they expected to get therefore affecting our financial results so St Mirren cn get some bonus money

Aye cos we can afford to spunk away a few grand here and their to suit in bred junkie wasters from the weeg

yes... and it's more than "a few grand" as well. the hit hearts would have taken would have amounted to a few TENS of thousands.

**** off st.midden and **** off all erses who don't understand the full consequences of this issue.

Maybe St Mhidden could use the 10 grand to buy a massive box of tissues to mop up all the crocodile tears being shed about badboy Hearts.

Feck the lot of them.

Apart from very few clubs in Scotland, almost all are in the financial mire.

St Mirren took the money Thursday, we take it Saturday.

No-one can afford to turn down a fast buck!!!!

Anyway shouldn't McEweon not been commenting on Albion Rovers against East Stirling or whatever phishy grade he made.

McKeown makes a cheap comment about Hearts every single week in his column. I think a few weeks ago he was even moaning about us not giving youth a chance FFS.

The guy is an intellectual pygmy - and a right ugly bugger. Feck him.

Think he meant different type of club as in nightclub ;)

Stupid argument that we should sacrifice cash to keep another team happy. Like St Mirren would do it in return.

winston churchill

Because by God they need to after that shabby, below-the-belt refusal to delay today?s St Mirren game by 24 hours to let the Buddies recover from Thursday?s Cup exploits. Yes, a switch might have cost them a few grand in cancelled hospitality bookings, but surely it?s better to take a relatively small hit than destroy relationships with a fellow club?

this is a wind up,right.

Here's a suggestion Desmond!!!

You should not take the chance of commenting on Hearts next week and thereby upsetting thousands of genuine fans who pay money to see their team and who have to suffer week-in-week-out through the uninformed, biased garbage effluenting from the media!!!

After all giving up your "fee" would be the least you could do towards the accomplishment of the admirable aim of engendering a spirit of camaraderie amongst the footballing public!!!

What a load of p*sh. I havent seen any defence for hearts in the media?

They just dont get it, we are not the bad guys here. How thick can you get!

winston churchill
who is he?

why are his opinions important?

who gives a ****** about celtic reserves?

:clubbed:

some failed lower league manager and x no mark lower league player.

he's now one of the weegie radio scotland pundits.

Seymour M Hersh
some failed lower league manager and x no mark lower league player.

he's now one of the weegie radio scotland pundits.

I think he may have something to do with the players union as he has been into Digby Brown (the Lawyers for the union) on many occasions.

The White Cockade
Think he meant different type of club as in nightclub ;)

Stupid argument that we should sacrifice cash to keep another team happy. Like St Mirren would do it in return.

Correct

He's not saying Hibs are a different type of club

Still a load of nonsense though

This is one of two threads on this forum regarding the infantile scribblings of so-called journalists, employed by that O.F. sycophantic, sensationalist stranger to the truth which masquerades as a newspaper, and calls itself "The Sun".

I sincerely hope that those quoting it have accessed the information via the web, and that no Hearts supporter has handed over his "hard-earned" to purchase the rag.

This is one of two threads on this forum regarding the infantile scribblings of so-called journalists, employed by that O.F. sycophantic, sensationalist stranger to the truth which masquerades as a newspaper, and calls itself "The Sun".

I sincerely hope that those quoting it have accessed the information via the web, and that no Hearts supporter has handed over his "hard-earned" to purchase the rag.

Absolutely, I read all my news online or via RSS feeds. I only debase myself of crap like the Sun (now they finally have a Scottish edition online) to see the tits (both on Page 3 and those tits that write utter nonsense about our club on the back pages)!

He should be treated like his fellow hibs tramp macdonald with distain by all hearts fans.

When are one of these snidy f&ck^rs going to get there cummepance

It's absolutely incredible, that in an article praising the sound financial acumen of certain Scottish Football clubs, that he can actually then criticise a club for trying to do the same as those he's praising - maximise profit from a game.

I'm stunned that this can get past an editor, as the last bit about Hearts renders the entire article thoroughly pointless. It's totally unbalanced.

Forget media agendas and biased reporting.

The reason that people shouldnt buy tabloids is because of low-grade amateurism such as this drivel.

Archived