Blood and Snotters

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

Arse 'Friends' Dyslexic?

You know the type of game - not pretty on the eye but 100% commitment is essential in order to come out on top.

From the current squad who would you want on the field - and who wouldn't you want?

can you imagine a thread like this on flumps.net? any suggestion that it's in any way acceptable to win ugly would result in you being hunted down by the flair police and bunged on a bonfire for being a heretic.

anyone really apart from kingston. don't think there are any other players who could be described as shrinking violets.

If it's blood and snotters you want, I'd call the Waverley bar in Dumbarton and tell Sir Drew Busby to get through here. Even at his age, and playing on his own, he'd still be more effective than the namby pamby handbag merchants we have these days.

if possible the team that beat aberdeen last week, I agree please no kingston, I'd have Templeton or Mcgowan on bench and get one or both on depending how game is going

Guest jambomickey
If it's blood and snotters you want, I'd call the Waverley bar in Dumbarton and tell Sir Drew Busby to get through here. Even at his age, and playing on his own, he'd still be more effective than the namby pamby handbag merchants we have these days.

could do with a team full of busbys.

Ok,

Henry Smith

Walter Kidd

Italian Bruno

Craig Levein (You have to have a bit of class)

Peter Oliver (Ok, not a hard man, but my favourite player as a nipper)

Neil Berry

Dave McKay (Captain)

Davie McCreery

Willie Hamilton (Sheer Class)

Drew Busby

Wee Robbo - Just because

C'mon, Come on have a go with the 'Gorgie Aggro'.........

Archived