"Dundee United are a big physical team.........."

neilnunb

the fat orange faced bag of pish can't help himself.

i thought zander diamond was a big strong laddie until i saw him throwing himself about like a wee girl last week.

There's a quality Off-the-Ball-esque comedy sketch in there somewhere. He's getting more ridiculous by the day.

On a DUFC messageboard somewhere far far away, they'll currently be working out what the average height/weight of their players is and having a right old chuckle at his expense....

Zander Diamond, Andrew Considine, Scott Severin, Lee Miller etc etc - all skinny midgets right enough.

Caldo for ER when he moves on from The Pit.

Its hilarious how he tries to influence the refs by saying how other teams are big physical teams. I'm sure he must think he is the manager of the oompa loompas and thats why he is trying to be the same colour.

judy-oompa-loompa.jpg

The People's Chimp
Zander Diamond, Andrew Considine, Scott Severin, Lee Miller etc etc - all skinny midgets right enough.

Caldo for ER when he moves on from The Pit.

That would be hilarious. I would love it if he managed them. He hates us enough anyway, we continually hump them, he is a sore loser and is a myth maker on a par with hibs.net' s "finest."

His liberal approach to the truth would go down well with those whose drug induced reveries have them down as being world leaders in expansive, passing, flowing football.

Another major factor in his favour would be the fact he is able to make up instant lies about the age of his team, which, obviously he wouldn't need to do at Hibs, where everyone is an 18 year old prodigy.

And what exactly are aberdeen? A small ball playing team like the spanish national team? i think not. Calderwood is an idiot he really is. All Aberdeen did against us was punt it to the big physical lee miller and not much else. We actually played some football.

What a dick. He just trots out line after line of cliches, he doesn't have the wit or intelligence to actually come out with something remotely unique or even relevant to a particular game, just some prefabricated guff.

The People's Chimp
And what exactly are aberdeen? A small ball playing team like the spanish national team? i think not. Calderwood is an idiot he really is. All Aberdeen did against us was punt it to the big physical lee miller and not much else. We actually played some football.

Yet apparently he saw, from that game, that aberdeen have enough to get third, as we will "crack."

Total and utter ramjet.

SectionDJambo

No doubt there will be a rash of "head knocks" which stop the game frequently when these big physical brutes tangle with the lightweight babes that represent Aberdeen.

Miller, McLeish, Rougvie, Simpson, Cooper etc.. Now there was a big physical team. Who did they play for again?:rolleyes:

Given that the idiot has been saying this for about 4 years now about various teams, and given he always seems to consider it as a threat and difficult to play against....

Shouldnt the dumb-**** have got himself a big physical team by now??

ha ha ha, ooohhhh ma sides, just heard that the sheep fans are saying they will take 6000 fans to their q-final with dunfermline. 6000, ha ha ha, what a load of pish they talk, they only get 9000 at home games.

No doubt there will be a rash of "head knocks" which stop the game frequently when these big physical brutes tangle with the lightweight babes that represent Aberdeen.

Miller, McLeish, Rougvie, Simpson, Cooper etc.. Now there was a big physical team. Who did they play for again?:rolleyes:

Someone should get over to a DUFC messageboard and let them know how it's going to go:

Aberdeen clear a ball out of their box back to a DUFC player, defender in Aberdeen box then goes down holding his head to prevent a second ball in.

A draw, or even an Aberdeen win would be the best result for us, but if Dundee United end up hammering them I wouldn't be gutted.

Seymour M Hersh

I suppose it must be the law of averages but for once tango is right. DUFC are a big physical team. A very typical Levein team in fact.

However, in the same article he also says that Zander Diamond can make it to the top of the game. Surprisingly when he was about to go out of contract last year the only team to offer him a deal were....Aberdeen.

Bet that Chelsea, Man Utd, Liverpool and Arsenal will be kicking themselves now

guess who is quoted as saying this in today's papers.....a wee clue, his team are about to play them :D:D:D

That's Tango's code for "we're going to kick them off the park"!!!

wait till he trips out the FACT that his are a young team, then discovers that united are even younger than us, the man, as has been said is a ******

guess who is quoted as saying this in today's papers.....a wee clue, his team are about to play them :D:D:D

At least he is correct this time.

winston churchill

anybody else see nine necks on sky last night slavering during the st.midden v muddywell game.

he's still on about his youngest team in the world.

hopper.jpg

Fine Scottish Wine
Its hilarious how he tries to influence the refs by saying how other teams are big physical teams. I'm sure he must think he is the manager of the oompa loompas and thats why he is trying to be the same colour.

judy-oompa-loompa.jpg

Ithink he may be, he certainly talks out of his chocolate box quite a lot.

oompaloompacalderwood.gif

Maroon tinted glasses 2

Oh dear, he is pretty predictable.

So do we think the after match speech will contain the phrases "Lucky Goal" "where the better team" "youngest team" "i love rangers" "deserved to win"

If you cant wait to find out and would like to hear more schitzophrenic ramblings from calderwood then log onto http://www.fatorangefacedstumpytwat.com

no clues needed tbh. this guy is a fluking trumpet, :vangry:

his team came to tynecastle to rough Hearts up and dive for free kicks and get our players booked, fortunately we didn't rise to the bate and the team that tried to play football won. his tactics were shocking,

it's nice to see him critise some team other than Hearts for a change. would love Utd to stick a few past them on Saturday

since its another Calderwood thread..................

Anyone remember when he was the Pars manager and we played them at Tynie.

Memory playing tricks again but I recall something of them losing an early goal and possibly a sending off THEN tango decides to put about six up front to address the goal down and we scored 7 ?

Sure it was along these lines and proves how tactically naive he is

anybody else see nine necks on sky last night slavering during the st.midden v muddywell game.

he's still on about his youngest team in the world.

He was on Talksport last slavering the same guff. Average age of 22 so he says...

winston churchill
He was on Talksport last slavering the same guff. Average age of 22 so he says...

that myth has already been shot down.

the plug diamond all stars are oap's compaired to us and others.

Archived