Hearts Ticket Office

Just off the phone booking my ticket for saturday. It took about 25 minutes. Had to register an account and answer all these questions of whether or not i've booked before and all that.

Anyone else had this problem recently? It used to just be a case of phoneing up handing over your card details and that was that.

Jambof3tornado

They are trying to build a database of glory hunters!!!:mw_rolleyes:

Nah only joking. They maybe are trying to avoid selling to st midden fans if they have sold their allocation!!!

They are also trying to keep eejits away from the ground so getting your address and some details can be handy for them.

Just off the phone booking my ticket for saturday. It took about 25 minutes. Had to register an account and answer all these questions of whether or not i've booked before and all that.

Anyone else had this problem recently? It used to just be a case of phoneing up handing over your card details and that was that.

Just buy it online? Easier

I had the same problem, was told to phone hearts own number to create an account because i didnt know my original account details, then phone back but when i phoned hearts directly they sold me my tickets without creating an account.

Archived