Shabba to bring more Ugandans?

Cliffundo

Shabba was quoted as saying he knows a few great Ugandan footballers he would like to bring in....but the problem is the work permits.

can you get around that if you abillity and potential that will enhance the club and league in question?

I remember shabba talking about a great goal keeper Denis Onyango. The shabb master rated him very highly and said he would love to have him at Hearts. Could we see one or two more in the summer?

Problem is that we had to appeal to get Obua, even then we only got him as he had experience outwith his country.

If Bobby Williamson can get Uganda into the top 70 nations in the world then I think that Laszlo would look to sign a couple of them.

So, that will be a no then. :)

Problem is that we had to appeal to get Obua, even then we only got him as he had experience outwith his country.

If Bobby Williamson can get Uganda into the top 70 nations in the world then I think that Laszlo would look to sign a couple of them.

So, that will be a no then. :)

Fair doo's stupid bloody rule though....look at the wee dude that Celtic got.....or....they muppets down fester road yermama! (not your mate :)) or something.

Fair doo's stupid bloody rule though....look at the wee slanty eyed dude that Celtic got.....or....they muppets down fester road yermama! (not your mate :)) or something.

Now that IS racist! :emoticon_spam:

alwaysthereinspirit
Fair doo's stupid bloody rule though....look at the wee slanty eyed dude that Celtic got.....or....they muppets down fester road yermama! (not your mate :)) or something.

FYI the dudes name is Scott Broon. :tongue:

Archived