Scottish Cup 98 video

Fine Scottish Wine

Fine Scottish Wine

The quality was not good to begin with but it has certainly depreciated on upload :mad:

Still laugh at Laudrup trying to head that ball though. :laugh:

The songs are

1. Attack - Future Dreams

2. Blaggers - It's up to you

3. Red Alert - All the way to glory

Tear jerker or what.

When Robbo lifts the cup I almost burst out greeting.

Me too that's actually the first time since that i've seen the highlights always remember at the game we were in line with Gorams goals and we couldn't tell what side of the post the ball had bounced on with Adams goal until it bulged the net, without doubt the happiest day of my life (no kids, never been married)

Was only 7 at the time but my memory of the match is vague. Remember us being late in and first glimpse of the game I got was Fulton going down in the box, ran to our seats in time for Cameron (was always my favourite Hearts player as a youngster) scoring the penalty. Also remember the celebrations for Adam's goal and after the game. We were close to the Rangers support and I remember a steward coming up to me and handing me a fiver, said it was from a Rangers fan.

Also, from looking at that video our crowds at the games against the lower league teams look pretty good.

maroonlegions

Adams goal took ages to go in , it was like in was in slow motion , then of course bedlam.Magic day and will live with me forever , just like 02-04-06.:D

this_is_my_story

How coolly taken was Cameron's penalty. I'm sure he's been quoted as saying that he changed his mind as to what corner to put it in during his run-up - not usually a good idea, but what a sight to watch it bulge the onion bag. :)

Archived