The Ugliest Fans in Scottish Football....

The People's Chimp

Who are Scottish Football's Ugliest fans?  

4 members have voted

1. 1. Who are Scottish Football's Ugliest fans?

The People's Chimp

Who are the ugliest fans in Scottish Football? In the interests of space, the poll is restricted to the SPL, but any other dishonourable mentions then please feel free to offer up their orclike countenances below.

Rangers fans like to tell the world that they are "ra peepul" but if they are, then the future of humanity has very little to look forward to. Like the result of a genetic experiment involving razzle's worst hits (1980), the jeremy kyle show and jeremy beadle's small hand this less than merry horde of seriously tolkien recidivists are getting my vote. I'm sure that anyone who has been on the underground with members of the subway loyal will share this opinion, however, it's up to you to decide.

Have to say that both sides of the OF have their share of horrific half people.

But, trying to remain unbiased, I think Dundee Utd fans are quite the ugliest bunch I've ever seen.

The question then is "does supporting the arabs turn you ugly? Or do unfortunate wretches who have had an almighty whack from the ugly stick make them gravitate to Tannadice ?"

The world deserves an answer

Like the result of a genetic experiment involving razzle's worst hits (1980)

:mad: Don't diss the Razzle.

PS. The Timothies gingerness sneaks it for them just in front of the Huns.

scottish_chicP

Judging from the people sitting closest to you when you go to the grounds it without a doubt has to be Celtic. Seen a few uglies at Ibrox too and Easter Road obviously but Celtic edge it.

Jam Tarts 1874
Motherwell.

How is this even up for discussion?

Totally agree. Lanarkshire really is the land that time and evolution forgot.

:dunce:

King of the North
Who are the ugliest fans in Scottish Football? In the interests of space, the poll is restricted to the SPL, but any other dishonourable mentions then please feel free to offer up their orclike countenances below.

Rangers fans like to tell the world that they are "ra peepul" but if they are, then the future of humanity has very little to look forward to. Like the result of a genetic experiment involving razzle's worst hits (1980), the jeremy kyle show and jeremy beadle's small hand this less than merry horde of seriously tolkien recidivists are getting my vote. I'm sure that anyone who has been on the underground with members of the subway loyal will share this opinion, however, it's up to you to decide.

That is genius - have some rep.

I voted for the huns too - they barely seem to be of the same species as most of the rest of us.

The ugliest and weirdest fans I have ever seen though have to be Wrexham's. I went to a Barnet - Wrexham game not so long ago in the away end. a stranger, more in-bred looking bunch of hillbillies have I never seen.

Apologies to any Wrexham fans btw.

Agree that there are some ugos doin the rounds at darkheid, ipox and fester road.

However, LAST SEASON when we played United (game we won 1 nil). I walked along to Tynecastle behind two of the ugliest men ever to grace the planet.

They were sporting home and away DUFC tops and wearing pish stained tracky bums... one in slippers and one in trainers with his toes sticking out the front, hair everywhere... carrying their worldly possesions in aldi's bags!

Some of you must remember them!!!!

They both looked inbred and the missing link between us and neanderthal man... so for those two beauts... i'll go for Dundee United by a country mile!

Agree that there are some ugos doin the rounds at darkheid, ipox and fester road.

However, LAST SEASON when we played United (game we won 1 nil). I walked along to Tynecastle behind two of the ugliest men ever to grace the planet.

They were sporting home and away DUFC tops and wearing pish stained tracky bums... one in slippers and one in trainers with his toes sticking out the front, hair everywhere... carrying their worldly possesions in aldi's bags!

They both looked inbred and the missing link between us and neanderthal man... so for those two beauts... i'll go for Dundee United by a country mile!

I have a theory which might explain it.

Shetland was invaded by vikings and consequently many Shetlanders share the same tall, fair-haired looks as the Swedes.

The west of Scotland was settled by Celts and Scots while the south was taken by Romans and Angles.

My theory is that Dundee must have been invaded by dwarf klingons who, miraculously, didn't breed with those around Dens Park but only raped women wearing tangerine.

If the klingons return they wouldn't rape them now :)

Guest Bilel Mohsni

I like to think that i can find the good in everyone but...

It has to be the Currant Buns! I dislike them in equal measure with the Jungle gyms but seriously, just take a wee look next time they are on the telly!

It is like Attack of the Clones with some of them too, there is a whole bunch of these bizarre looking fat guys dispersed throughout their ranks... Something like every third fan, you will recognise them as they all have the same thick brow, bald head, bushy tache, red nose and cheeks and a totaly gormless expression on their kissers. The uniform of the 'Bun-Clone' is a nineties red, white and blue Adidas managers jacket and a pair of Tesco brand jeans... Often with ridiculously shiny black shoes.

I am pretty sure they were an experiment carried out by Murray in some underground lair to boost their flagging numbers after they were so poorly supported in the early eighties.

Saying that though it was a close one with the green half as i said... Sometimes when the camera pans around Parkheid it looks like someone has dumped a whopping great pile of copper wire on the place... Usually loads of old dafties with bunnets full of badges of the Pope and other ridiculous stuff like that too... They are an ugly bunch but the Buns just steal it with clones and the shell suit brigade.:laugh:

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Looking at the Sellick fans gives me the boak but I did spot a tidy blonde piece when the OF game was on.

So I'm going for Rangers.

Remember them?

Christ how could anyone forget those two. Boris & Philip Ramsey

Hibs fans are still much uglier though...

All the green-related teams' fhans are sartorially challenged and extremely disadvantaged in the looks and cleanliness department. But for me, ra sellik just edge it from the filthy skag-meisters from Leith. :mad:

i voted for sellic, i seem to have this vision of the spotted area around the mouth that you used to see on glue sniffers, that and the fact a lot of them are wearing working clothes that have never seen a days work ever, or the ally bros thin track suit jackets and the cap with a brewing firm on it, that has been given away at a promotion in town, and the men are even worse

voted for the current buns.. knuckle dragging , overweight, covered in bigotted tats.. balding mad monk style.. and quite a few gingers among them..also they resemble and are called the orcs

Teams from the west tend to be the ugliest - I think it's their proximity to Hunterston nuke facility and the horrendous diet they eat. So it's tight between the Buddies, Tims and Huns for me. Ultimately though, only one team has a song dedicated to their ugliness, so it has to be them.

"Have you seen a handsome hun, no-ooooo, no-ooooo!" :)

has 2 be the smelly unwashed filthy rangers.

they need to get a dentist

hav u seen the state of the rangers women (the real s*** of the earth)

imo celtic lassies r the nicest

thejollyjambo09

Has anybody seen a skinny middle aged non alcoholic celtic or rangers fan?

first post here:)

i'll say it has to be re sellic who are the ugliest fans by a mile.

followed very closely by hivs fans.

obviously hearts and rangers fans are the best looking :tongue:

Carl Weathers

:laugh:

blondejamtart

Not a great deal to choose between the OF's great unwashed, to be honest, but I reckon the Celtic fans would just edge it. Sitting in Sec N, I'm unfortunate enough to have a very clear view of their ugly mugs, and it ain't a pretty sight!

sellick fans - skinny, malnourished, no teeth, ginger haired, big lugged freaks.

hun fans - fat, tattooed, bald, sweaty, permanently attached black pudding suppered freaks.

Totally agree. Lanarkshire really is the land that time and evolution forgot.

:dunce:

:laugh: that is so very very true actually.......

Celtic for me.

;) Why was this guy banned?

Archived