Reasons to want to see us horse St.Midden thread

Victorian

there are many, many valid reasons to want to see the hearts dish out some gorgie justice to these swines.

what are they all again? i'll start...

frank mcgarvie.... he's a rat eh?

I despise the club with every shred of my human fibre. Just thinking about them gives me the dry boak.

I hope we absolutely **** them.

Filthy cheating b******s.

Their chairman's disgraceful remarks in the press last week - boy needs a boot in the hee-haws from C.O for that..............a good skelping from Csaba and the lads will do the job for me though.

Celtic returned the favour by losing 2-0 on the last day of the season (at Parkhead) to save St Midden from the drop a couple of years later!

Horatio Caine
I want their dogs dead. Their pathetic new "stadium" dead. Bring me the head of Stewart Gilmour.

Leave their wives out of this

Because we are the Famous Heart of Midlothian and deserve nothing less than 3 points and a hatfull of goals!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Remnants of Standards

No-one wants to see a club die,but in their case after '86 i would take great delight in seeing them shut the gates on that excuse for a club after the way they laid down that day.

1986 Cheating B******s

And the comments lately from their chairman.

Because of the brand new stadium they think that they have arrived.

They will soon be found out and back where they belong.

Hope Terry Butcher gets Inverness to finish above them and they go down.

King of the North

I'll always hate St Mirren. Cheats.

McGarvey in the bath celebrating.

Abercrombie collecting his bets on an away win.

Money refusing to play because he knew his team mates were planning to lie down.

The board celebrating upstairs with the Celtic board.

Dirty cheating b*******s. Pseudo weegie vermin -from a town that is like a crappier version of the weej, if such a thing were possible.

I hope we hammer them and that all their supporters buses crash into each other.

Still bitter - oh yes.

Money refusing to play because he knew his team mates were planning to lie down.

Dirty cheating b*******s. Pseudo weegie vermin -from a town that is like a crappier version of the weej, if such a thing were possible.

I hope we hammer them and that all their supporters buses crash into each other.

Still bitter - oh yes.

Summed up perfectly.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

If i was stuck in a room with Robert Black, Osama Bin Laden and Gus McPherson and had 2 bullets, I would shoot McPherson twice to make sure. His pathetic whining last week about us not helping them out made my blood boil.

He's right of course, It will come back and bite us on the back side one day. But it will be whilst we are pushing for Europe or suchlike and not trying to avoid relegation.

They folded like a cheap hooker 23 years ago and they once employed Frank McGarvey. Petty reasons I know but **** them. They come from Paisley as well. The list is in fact endless

You've got be be frank, Mcgravey's a ****! and of course 1986 and just to give Gus something to moan about as we refused to play on the sunday. C'mon the JT's

Has this all been confirmed, if so I hope they all wake up to the news that thier daughters have slept with an infected Hobo

because i want to see us horse every single team we play

EVERY TIME WE PLAY

and i'm sick of nail biting for 90 mins

i want us to rip them a new arsehole and teach them a forkin lesson for being a bunch of modediting modedits!

Because it'll send these S C U M F****** closer to the First Division...

Because of Frank McGarvey and his Hoor of a Wife...

Because the Manager is Gus McPherson...

Because their Chairman is a P****...

Beacause their Fans a Pseudo Weegies...

Because they're a Shower of Cheatin B*******...

And Finally, Because it means 3 points closer to 3rd place and European Football for Us...Were We DESERVE to Play, EVERY SEASON!!

Die St Midden....Hope your New Stadium burns to the Ground!! :mad:

Rant Over!!

For Money being mysteriously declared unfit when they lay down to Celtic in 86 and then playing for Scotland U-21's the following Tuesday.

And for what Beverley said, wouldn't want to mess with her tonight in that mood.;)

because i want to see us horse every single team we play

EVERY TIME WE PLAY

and i'm sick of nail biting for 90 mins

i want us to rip them a new arsehole and teach them a forkin lesson for being a bunch of modediting modedits!

agreed, It would be nice to play out a game knowing its in the bag instead of the usual stomach churning last 15/20/30/45/80 mins of the game!

Oh and getting it up those cheating barstewards who ruined what had been such a wonderful year.

Their chairman's disgraceful remarks in the press last week - boy needs a boot in the hee-haws from C.O for that..............a good skelping from Csaba and the lads will do the job for me though.

The problem is that the real story about what happened last week has not been made public by either club and the St. Mirren chairman was quoted completely out of context.

Still want to give them a good thrashing every time for 1986.

Still bitter - oh yes.

Chick Young

What can I say that has'nt been said already :D:laugh:

Both comments sums my feelings up perfectly FTM

Ferguslie Park..spot the ****..is it the park, the team, the horrid housing estate or the stadium? I guess they all sort of merge into one horrid socially depraved background now.....

The first 2 games I went to with my dad were against St Middens at Tynie in the league and the cup that fateful season..little did I know at that point I'd be at Dens watching so many grown men cry..I was only 8..never seen the likes again..It's fair to say I dinnae like them

heartgarfunkel
I locked a St Mirren fan in a cupboard at a party in 1987 after he was going on about 1986 and the 1987 cup semi.

I want to beat them on Saturday just to remind the tosser I still hold a grudge against his peshy wee team and would lock him in the cupboard again if I had the chance.

It was 1989;) at my gaff. He fled for his life when released!

there are many, many valid reasons to want to see the hearts dish out some gorgie justice to these swines.

what are they all again? i'll start...

frank mcgarvie.... he's a rat eh?

1. 1986

2. Frank McGArvie

3. Them moving their game to make money, then expecting us to move our game and lose money to accomodate

4. They play in Paisley

5. Their new stadium is *****e

6. They are St Mirren

For Money being mysteriously declared unfit when they lay down to Celtic in 86 and then playing for Scotland U-21's the following Tuesday.

To be fair to Campbell Money, the story goes that he refused to play because he knew the 10 men in front of him were planning to lie down that afternoon.

1986 is reason enough to want them ripped a new arsehole on Saturday. Macpherson and Gimoan's recent whining about us not changing the date of the fixture is the cherry on top.

St Midden FC - losers and ****.

The problem is that the real story about what happened last week has not been made public by either club and the St. Mirren chairman was quoted completely out of context.

Still want to give them a good thrashing every time for 1986.

Tell us more please ?????

Tell us more please ?????

Didn't see this in the media but Hearts were offered compensation to play on the Sunday by St Mirren and it also took Hearts three and a half days to respond to their request.

The quote about "every dog has his day" was reported completely out of context as what was meant was that one day Hearts will be in the same position. I have more inside info but I was asked by my source not to put it on JKB, the source is a well respected figure in Scottish football.

The other iside info about Hearts is nothing new but just confirms what a lot of posters on here allege.

I hate the cheating bribing Celtic-wannabe barstewards.

3 points would be great, I would be happy with a 1-0 win to the famous.

Actually would love us to thump them 4-0, 5-0 though.

Hate their club so much and everything they stand for.

Mon the JT's!!

thinking about going as ill be in Edinburgh. if the game isnt sold out from ticket sales does the game become a sort of "pay at the gates" on the day? or do you just go to the ticket office beforehand and buy one for the game?

Reason #1, 3 points

Reason #2, 1986

Reason #3, Have you ever been to Paisley?

Reason #4, Their irritating wegie but worse accents

But

Reason #5, It's about time we horsed somebody.

We haven't had a win by more than one goal at Tynecastle yet and even at the Cup Derby we couldn't really start celebrating until injury time.

It makes for exciting finishes but for once I'd like the game wrapped up with half an hour to go so we can start the party then as opposed to walking out of the game in a state of nervous exhaustion.

Archived