Comings and goings?

JAMMY

With so many of our players out of contract in the summer,how many do you think will go and how many do you think we will bring in?

Will it be a whole new team??

If we fail to make Europe then I think we are in for a few hard seasons. Higher paid players out of contract won't be offered deals and big players on long term deals will be sold to reduce debt. We'll promote youth and pick up the odd out of contract player. Top six for a few seasons at best.

Vitally important we make 3rd.

If we fail to make Europe then I think we are in for a few hard seasons. Higher paid players out of contract won't be offered deals and big players on long term deals will be sold to reduce debt. We'll promote youth and pick up the odd out of contract player. Top six for a few seasons at best.

Top six needs to be achieved but I don't think whether we make 3rd/4th/5th/6th will make much difference to what will happen to the squad.

I expect Kingston, Karapidis and Aguair, possibly Driver to be away in the summer whether or not Europe is achieved.

Shabba maybe allowed to make a couple of low key signings.

bla bla :rolleyes:

markletissier

agree with above poster.

black is obviously on board but i expect rosa to sign, a few youth team promotions and about 4-5 new signings.

Why? 3rd and 4th both qualify for Europe this season. If there is an Old Firm Scottish cup final, 5th will also qualify from the League.

Why? 3rd and 4th both qualify for Europe this season. If there is an Old Firm Scottish cup final, 5th will also qualify from the League.

and if scotland get an extra place due to fair play (where i believe scotland are up there for atm) then it would go to 6th - How Ironic it would be for Hearts to finish 6th and get in to europe due to fair play!

Guest jambomickey

would imagine there will be a massive turnover of olayers in the summer! we need to get our wage bill down to a manageable level.

agree with above poster.

black is obviously on board but i expect rosa to sign, a few youth team promotions and about 4-5 new signings.

How can you "expect" Rosa to sign?

Archived