UFO'S & ALIENS

Greedy_Jambo

AREA 51, ROSEWELL, DULCE... we've read the stories, seen the footage of what people have claimed to be ufo's.

How many people believe that we're being visited by beings from another world?

AREA 51, ROSEWELL, DULCE... we've read the stories, seen the footage of what people have claimed to be ufo's.

I believe intelligent life was here before us or even put us here. But this clip is a fake. The maker came out and and said it to be. Then (as normal) people stared speculating that he was 'told' to say it was fake.

Look at the trees...

They are all the exact same which shows it's fake :laugh:

Weird! I was just watching a video ( http://www.wimp.com/realnuts ) that shows just how tiny the Earth really is, and it got me thinking about this sort of stuff.

Also, I don't suppose anyone knows the name of the song in the video?

And there's another video on youtube which proves the other one (Haiti) is fake.

I'm still undecided, but a few summers ago i saw 2 UFO's within a few hours of each other, since then I've been a bit more open to the idea. It was mindboggling, no other way to explain it except it was a technology unknown to us. I thought it might be some kind of experimental aircraft however it was daylight and one was very low, and perfectly visible if you happened to be outside at the time, not something you'd associate with any secret op.

ffs you are asking for it.

Cue ML (aka jambosrbarry/Maximus) with a bunch of links from the David Icke website.

It is highly unlikely that we are the only ones in the universe, but that is different to beleiveing that the "others" are flying around earth in spaceships, abducting people, and anal-probing them. And when they are not doing that, they are making nice patterns in crop circles in the middle of the night. Those pesky aliens.

Just to make it clear i didn't think the youtube video i posted was real but it looks pretty cool you have to agree! Gives you an idea of what MIGHT be out there i suppose.

We're the size of a bawhair on the universe.

There is definitely something else out there. Not the UFO's n all that we see on telly but there is something

Believe

Weird! I was just watching a video ( http://www.wimp.com/realnuts ) that shows just how tiny the Earth really is, and it got me thinking about this sort of stuff.

Also, I don't suppose anyone knows the name of the song in the video?

And there's another video on youtube which proves the other one (Haiti) is fake.

Amazing video!

I can't wait till we do find "alien life" and it turns out to be some bizarre single cell organism living in a rock trillions of light years away.

Mass nerd suicide is inevitable.

North Berwick Jambo

Here are a couple of interesting video's on UFO's, well worth a watch if you have the odd hour spare :)

The Greatest Story Ever Denied

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646&ei=luiRSerAEpPSjgKT7Lm4Cw&q=ufo+the+greatest+story+ever+denied

Out Of The Blue

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5545276251937701731&ei=QOuRSfOyHYvSjgKe4rG9Cw&q=out+of+the+blue

maroonlegions
Here are a couple of interesting video's on UFO's, well worth a watch if you have the odd hour spare :)

The Greatest Story Ever Denied

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=-5980990221766439646&ei=luiRSerAEpPSjgKT7Lm4Cw&q=ufo+the+greatest+story+ever+denied

Out Of The Blue

http://video.google.com/videoplay?docid=5545276251937701731&ei=QOuRSfOyHYvSjgKe4rG9Cw&q=out+of+the+blue

Did watch that, very interesting.:nerdy:

North Berwick Jambo
Did watch that, very interesting.:nerdy:

I noticed that Acebryan7oXx has a new account on youtube, some of the stuff he has posted over the last two years has been weird to say the least ;)

For the record i dont go running around looking for little green men, i just think that the very small percentage of the sightings that remain unexplaned need more investigation etc but i will leave that up to the guys who devote a lot more time on the subject than i do :)

maroonlegions
You took your time posting on this thread , just back from an abduction perhaps.:)

:108years::108years:. Good to see there is no love lost and humour.:D

This is a weird one, i have not been able to get onto KB for about a month:eek::rolleyes: but there is nothing wrong with my PC

So not trying to sound like Sherlock Holmes here:rolleyes: but there are 2 possibilities why that was.

1.I received a suspension.:eek:

2.My PC is a fecking smart a***.:D

Has anyone else had problems getting on KB.:mw_rolleyes:

If i did receive a suspension could a MOD please PM me and give me a brief description as to why i did, cheers.

:108years::108years:. Good to see there is no love lost and humour.:D

This is a weird one, i have not been able to get onto KB for about a month:eek::rolleyes: but there is nothing wrong with my PC

So not trying to sound like Sherlock Holmes here:rolleyes: but there are 2 possibilities why that was.

1.I received a suspension.:eek:

2.My PC is a fecking smart a***.:D

Has anyone else had problems getting on KB.:mw_rolleyes:

If i did receive a suspension could a MOD please PM me and give me a brief description as to why i did, cheers.

Sounds like you've just done time in KB jail , although surely you would have been notified.

maroonlegions
I noticed that Acebryan7oXx has a new account on youtube, some of the stuff he has posted over the last two years has been weird to say the least ;)

For the record i dont go running around looking for little green men, i just think that the very small percentage of the sightings that remain unexplaned need more investigation etc but i will leave that up to the guys who devote a lot more time on the subject than i do :)

Yes you are right about Acebryan7oXx his stuff does require a second look , have seen some of it on youtube and its right up there with , as you say, weird.

Just for the record the British Ministry Of Defence has admitted that UFO reports for 2008 have doubled in reported sightings to previous years.

maroonlegions
Sounds like you've just done time in KB jail , :eek:although surely you would have been notified.

WTF, i have now a criminal record and no i did not receive any notification, that is what is so weird.I did not receive any e-mails telling me i had been suspended?????

Guest GhostHunter
WTF, i have now a criminal record and no i did not receive any notification, that is what is so weird.I did not receive any e-mails telling me i had been suspended?????

You were not suspended.

I suggest you do a thorough check on your PC....maybe the CIA have been watching.

It is indeed spooky. Don't worry though, Maximus and Jambosrbarry posted in your absence. Are they still around or have they suffered the same spooky account problems? Its really wierd that none of the three of you seem to be online at the same time. Those aliens are dashed clever.

maroonlegions
You were not suspended.

I suggest you do a thorough check on your PC....maybe the CIA have been watching.

Well thank you for clearing that one up, CIA , na, they have bigger fish to fry.

Still its weird because i could get onto any other site i wanted to.

maroonlegions
It is indeed spooky. Don't worry though, Maximus and Jambosrbarry posted in your absence. Are they still around or have they suffered the same spooky account problems? Its really wierd:eek: that none of the three of you seem to be online at the same time. Those aliens are dashed:eek: clever.

Mind you in your DASHED attempt at saying those aliens are DASHED clever :rolleyes:(are a dash clever), its a bit wierd ::D, eh sorry weird that you only seem to be around when me or the above menstioned are on line.Why is that?;)

Archived