Csaba does do trials

davjambo

I wonder if I'm the only one fed up hearing about how csaba does'nt do trials everytime there is a thread started about possible players hearts may have on trial.

Is something csaba may or may not said going to be held against him from now on.

Wait a minute this is kickback of course it is, t' silly me.:mw_rolleyes:

The People's Chimp
Csaba doesn't do trails.

He said so himself.

Well, that's fine, as far as trails go, but what about trials?

re-arrange these words:

be choosers can't beggars!

Csaba didn't get whom he probably wanted in the transfer windae - this is Vlad's way of thanking him for all his efforts this season:mw_rolleyes:

I can confirm that Csaba Laszlo QC does infact do trials. If you need legal representation get intouch via Tynie. And if you get him ****ed enough he might do a spot of "unappropriate" karaoke come party time.

I'm pretty sure I read somewhere that Csaba doesn't do trials.

Not sure about trails, I think he maybe does them.

Are you talking about the Pentland hill types or the type where a legless man forgets to wipe his arse?

Carl Weathers
Are you talking about the Pentland hill types or the type where a legless man forgets to wipe his arse?

The latter.

There's a "trial" when a player is "tried" in the 1st team because the boss says so!

There's also a "trial" of a whole bunch of players, without any particular reference to the specific positions which Csaba reckons we need strengthened/covered!

And then there's a "trial" when a player comes to training and is assessed by Csaba and his coaching staff as he trains with the squad!

I would suggest the first two lack the "professional" label, the last is obviously "professional", as everyone from Sir Alex down does it!!!

Csaba had a list of players that he gave to Romanov.

He said to ask them to come on trial would be embarrassing.

He did not say he didn't do trials full stop.

Sorted !!

:)

Archived