Stevie Crawford (NHC)

heartsfc_fan

Christ when I saw the thread I thought he'd died or something

I'd heard what Marty said too, took him 4 months to score his first goal though

Christ when I saw the thread I thought he'd died or something

I'd heard what Marty said too, took him 4 months to score his first goal though

If that happened there'd be a month of mourning among the hoors of the toon :rolleyes:

He plays for East Fife now! :laugh:

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/football/scot_cups/7872148.stm

Didn't know that :eek:

Don't knock it.

I am advised their players are the best paid outside the SPL.

Downside is that they have a nut job of a manager (Dave Baikey?) that was charged for beating up his players a few years back.

Don't knock it.

Downside is that they have a nut job of a manager (Dave Baikey?) that was charged for beating up his players a few years back.

Best paid outside the SPL.

How much a week do you reckon just out of interest?

?500?

Best paid outside the SPL.

How much a week do you reckon just out of interest?

?500?

I'm quite sure that Crawford and a few others are on much more than that

I'm quite sure that Crawford and a few others are on much more than that

Right! I'm off to East Fife to ask for a trial :laugh:

I know craw thru my mate that used to play in the same team as him and put it this way he makes a tidy amount. Think its just over ?1k a week. Not all of it thru the club if ya get me.

Don't knock it.

Right then! More than Dundee, Ross County, St Johnstone and Livingston? I wouldn't have thought a part time outfit like East Fife would be big payers. Infact I doubt they even pay the highest in their division.

Right then! More than Dundee, Ross County, St Johnstone and Livingston? I wouldn't have thought a part time outfit like East Fife would be big payers. Infact I doubt they even pay the highest in their division.

They aren't part-time tho they have themselves a sugar daddy who's bankrolling them

Just had a look at the East Fife team...they've actually got a few decent players in their side. Quite surprised they are midtable.

Sydney from Sydney

His grandfather's over here in Sydney on holiday. Seemingly Crawford's son is expected to do well. Currently on Dunfermline's books.

Crawford made some puzzling moves to clubs that did nothing for his career. When him and Mickey played for Raith, (remember they played Bayern ?), they had their choice of clubs. Mickey came to us and Crawford ended up at Millwall and Hibs. Funny old world innit !!

i remember him playing a internatinal friendly away to spain when the lights went out.

before that he had been clean through on goal about 3 times and blasted it at the keeper every time! nightmare

Archived