Travel to Newbridge

hate_hibs

Hey All,

I am applying for a Forklift job at the bottling plant out in Newbridge, and I was wondering if any one knew what buses would take me out there from edinburgh city centre? Im not really formiliare with the newbridge area..

Any help would be appreciated folks.. ;)

Thanks

Commander Harris
Hey All,

I am applying for a Forklift job at the bottling plant out in Newbridge, and I was wondering if any one knew what buses would take me out there from edinburgh city centre? Im not really formiliare with the newbridge area..

Thanks

(some) first number 38's go by newbridge.

http://www.firstgroup.com/ukbus/scotland/sescot/timetables/timetable.php?day=1&source_id=2&service=38/38A/X38/338&routeid=154151&operator=25&source=sp

Hey All,

Thanks

I take it you mean Glenmorangie at Broxburn? I was a fork lift driver there a few years ago and travelled from Linlithgow on the 38 bus. It's a distance away from Newbridge tho.

I take it you mean Glenmorangie at Broxburn? I was a fork lift driver there a few years ago and travelled from Linlithgow on the 38 bus. It's a distance away from Newbridge tho.

Not to sure mate, all it says is Newbridge bottling plant.. If it is the same place, whats it like in there?

I passed my CB Forklift licence in november, aint really had much more experiance on the FL, but im a confident driver..

Thanks guys for the quick reply's and help.. Appriciated..;)

Number 16,12 or 10 First bus.

Ware about do I get them from? Shandwick place?

The tram in 2020?

I was hoping to hold off until the trams were ready, but this credit crunch has hit me hard so I need to get sum pennies inn the pocket..:laugh:

Ware about do I get off? Sorry for all the questions, but im clueless about that area..

scottish_chicP

The 12,16 and 10 run from Waterloo place but you will get them at Shandwick place. If it is a bottlers in Newbridge it is likely to be Chivas (or thats what it used to be called.) Thats where my mum works.

If it is the one I am thinking of you could get off at Ratho Station and walk round. It's not far.

Not to sure mate, all it says is Newbridge bottling plant.. If it is the same place, whats it like in there?

I passed my CB Forklift licence in november, aint really had much more experiance on the FL, but im a confident driver..

Thanks guys for the quick reply's and help.. Appriciated..;)

It's alright :mw_rolleyes: I was on constant night's getting around ?10 an hour but it was through the agency Manpower so my contract only ran for 3months. Just a standard warehouse FL job really, not something i'd be wanting to do all my life, luckily I'm working in the Oil and Gas industry offshore now.Still at the time it was a good stop gap oppertunity.

The reason I rekon its Glenmorangie is that I've also worked at a place called Flemming Howden which is based in the Newbridge industrial park and cant really remember a bottling plant in the area...may be wrong tho.

scottish_chicP
It's alright :mw_rolleyes: I was on constant night's getting around ?10 an hour but it was through the agency Manpower so my contract only ran for 3months. Just a standard warehouse FL job really, not something i'd be wanting to do all my life, luckily I'm working in the Oil and Gas industry offshore now.Still at the time it was a good stop gap oppertunity.

The reason I rekon its Glenmorangie is that I've also worked at a place called Flemming Howden which is based in the Newbridge industrial park and cant really remember a bottling plant in the area...may be wrong tho.

There is a bottling plant in the other industrial park behind ratho station but it is still classed as newbridge.

Doctor FinnBarr

It'll be Chivas Bros. (the old Queen Anne) which is in Ratho Station.

:D

was it any good for pockle? :peek_by_Andrin:

Archived