Hearts Open Day 95 or 96 - Video

Stuart Lyon

I remember that, great day! I got my photo taken with Robbo and Paul Ritchie told me to 'watch out' as him and a few others were taking shots at goal! :laugh:

Skacel's left boot

Haha! Brilliant! I shouted on my wee brother who was queing for autographs (his name is Neil) and Neil Pointon turned round and gave me a dirty look to end all dirty looks! I though I was getting a left foot in the chops!

Great day though! Seem to remember Hans Eskilsson and others playing english crossing at the Gorgie end!

Des' Dad - that's a laugh you saying you remember it! Bet you don't know what you had for your tea!

I've no had it yet.

I'M IBRAHIM TALL

I'm sure that was just after we got pumped in the cup final in 96. No sign of McCann or Weir who joined that summer but Mickey Cameron is there. Plus the pitch looked a right state and a sure a few marquee's wouldnt have helped much

Also we have employed some dross in our time. Craig Nelson anyone? Paul Smith. Still its difficult not to feel a bit of nostalgia about that era. JJ coming in and sorting out the shambles we had become. Good times

Archived