Obua-Oldham?

Chrambo

Newcastle and West Ham wanted him. He'll be off in the summer if the right money is offered for him but I doubt Oldham have it and why go there instead of the Premiership?

Thig Ar Latha
Newcastle and West Ham wanted him. He'll be off in the summer if the right money is offered for him but I doubt Oldham have it and why go there instead of the Premiership?

Was it not towards the end of August that he joined Hearts? If it was would he have to wait until around that date before any transfer due to players not being allowed to play for three Clubs inside a year. Or was it more than three Clubs in a year?

Was it not towards the end of August that he joined Hearts? If it was would he have to wait until around that date before any transfer due to players not being allowed to play for three Clubs inside a year. Or was it more than three Clubs in a year?

But he's only played for Hearts this season.

Thig Ar Latha

I thought he was playing for Kiezer Chiefs in Soweto up to him signing for Hearts. Their season (IIRC) runs over their winter, our summer. He may ofcourse have been out of contract for a few weeks before that and not played. I don't know that much about his situation before he joined Hearts.

:emoticon_spam:

How this hobo has made it to 111 posts is beyond me!!

Maybe so but what he says about Obua's Facebook status is correct. He did post yesterday that he was "moving to Oldham" and when congratulated on his move by someone who clearly doesnt know any better, he thanked them.

Weird ...

GC

Oh how times change.

Three or four weeks ago every reply to this thread would have been,"I'll drive him there myself":laugh:

Maybe so but what he says about Obua's Facebook status is correct. He did post yesterday that he was "moving to Oldham" and when congratulated on his move by someone who clearly doesnt know any better, he thanked them.

Weird ...

GC

This is true!

loveofthegame

Weird ...

GC

Seriously?! Very strange. I can't get on his page as i'm not 'friends' with him. Surely this can't be true?! Is it 100% his page and not one of these fakes?!

Oldham are 5th in League 1, i cannot believe for a minute that they would offer enough for us to accept, or that he'd want to go there.

Either its a dodgy deal and he is thick as pig **** so has posted it online or it is total garbage.

Seriously?! Very strange. I can't get on his page as i'm not 'friends' with him. Surely this can't be true?! Is it 100% his page and not one of these fakes?!

Oldham are 5th in League 1, i cannot believe for a minute that they would offer enough for us to accept, or that he'd want to go there.

Either its a dodgy deal and he is thick as pig **** so has posted it online or it is total garbage.

Yes

Isn't there an oldham near Dunbar? A wee place likes...i think i recall it from working at Cockburnspath?

Or maybe he's dabbling in the property market!

Isn't there a certain winger who playes for Hearts who was born in Oldham and is also on Facebook

someone on the wind up by chance, espeially as big Dave was sharing a Jacuzzi with a fellow JKB'er last night?

EDIT - that comment was made to point out that maybe he wasn't on Facebook last night

The People's Chimp

It is totally bizarre. What a strange thing to say.

I'm certain it is his genuine facebook, as he's friends with a few of the other players on there.

blondejamtart
Isn't there an oldham near Dunbar? A wee place likes...i think i recall it from working at Cockburnspath?

Or maybe he's dabbling in the property market!

That's Oldhamstocks!

loveofthegame
Isn't there a certain winger who playes for Hearts who was born in Oldham and is also on Facebook

someone on the wind up by chance, espeially as big Dave was sharing a Jacuzzi with a fellow JKB'er last night?

EDIT - that comment was made to point out that maybe he wasn't on Facebook last night

he isnt leaving to go to oldham , its a joke between him and driver. or thats what he said.

Sounds like thats it cleared up then. Much ado about nothing! This would never have happened in Dave Mackay's day though, bloody facebook....

:D

Oldham being my English team and knowing several of their management team I was entrigued to read such a thread!

Thankfully it's been sorted out as a joke between Obua & Driver, think if nothing else it proves there is a bit banter between the squad nationalities and this has not existed over the past couple of season at least!

loveofthegame
Bolt :mad:

Away on your own teams sites and spout your tripe!

It has been verified that the OP was not spouting tripe. It was just a misunderstanding of what Obua's status actually meant. I'm sure the OP will accept an apology whenever you are ready to make it. :mw_rolleyes:

Facebook stalking is the newer version of hanging around the club doors to speak to the players..................I've got Bruno and Nade coming up on my people you may know lists:D

Weird ...

GC

Don't expect a reply from johnmitchell though :108years:

It has been verified that the OP was not spouting tripe. It was just a misunderstanding of what Obua's status actually meant. I'm sure the OP will accept an apology whenever you are ready to make it. :mw_rolleyes:

Thank you.

I didn't once bring any conclusions, I just alerted people to his facebook status.

Same old Kick Back though, the old tag team of the old boys and ego building.

Pash, I'm off to BIM :)

:mw_rolleyes:

Facebook stalking is the newer version of hanging around the club doors to speak to the players..................I've got Bruno and Nade coming up on my people you may know lists:D

Bruno is a Facebook tart, he's everybody's pal.

Thank you.

I didn't once bring any conclusions, I just alerted people to his facebook status.

Same old Kick Back though, the old tag team of the old boys and ego building.

Pash, I'm off to BIM :)

:mw_rolleyes:

You did just leave it hanging though, open to any interpretation

:nono:

Bruno is a Facebook tart, he's everybody's pal.

So I've noticed, just like Dougie Imrie on bebo:laugh:

The Old Tolbooth
Don't expect a reply from johnmitchell though :108years:

You cant be too careful these days, the jury is still out :sterb147:

You did just leave it hanging though, open to any interpretation

:nono:

I knew no more than anyone else though, there was nothing else for me to add.

It sounds fairly plausible that it is a joke between David and Andrew, however, if it is not a joke I would like to clarify what it actually says on his facebook.

Does it say "I'm moving to Oldham" or "I'm moving to Oldham Atheltic Football Club". Given Oldham is part of greater Manchester, he could conceivably move to Oldham but play for another team. ;)

Clueless Peanut, clueless ... he's played for Hearts this year and anybody who was at the 0-0 derby would have seen he was playing for Hibs that day ... well he passed to that many green shirts I was starting to wonder !

Clueless Peanut, clueless ... he's played for Hearts this year and anybody who was at the 0-0 derby would have seen he was playing for Hibs that day ... well he passed to that many green shirts I was starting to wonder !

David Obua did not play in that game.

:laugh:

Archived