Robbie on the official site

davieholt

Robbie came across very well. He seems even more articulate than Elvis but with the same conviction.

I was particularly impressed to hear that despite Kari being out of contract in the summer, he had told his agent not to talk to other clubs about a pre-contract as he wants to concentrate entirely on helping Hearts in the run in.

Robbie echoed this and sounds totally commited to the cause.

I think we have a good captain.

A good guy who always gives 100% for the team.

If every Hearts player had his level off effort and conviction, we'd be a decent team.

A good guy who always give 100% for the team.

If every Hearts player had his level off effort and coviction, we be a decent team.

Spot on Cosa

If every Hearts player had his level off effort and conviction, we'd be a decent team.

Sensible post alert. Come on mods.

Its good our captain ad vice captain are focussing on us depite theirfutures being unclear. Very professional.

Hopefully its a sign, eve partially of things to come next year.

We already are.

We already are.

I think so. The players deserve some credit, they are doing ok. They are a little bit inconsistant but they are a young team.

blondejamtart

Despite all the flak he gets, I've always had a lot of time for Robbie. As others have pointed out, he always gives his all for the club, and he comes across as a thoroughly nice, genuine, decent guy into the bargain. I think taking on the role of captain will do him a lot of good too.

Robbie was a great choice. Ok call me biased. Best man for the job. I love his dedication to the club. Very easy on the eye too ;) lol

Robbie came across very well. He seems even more articulate than Elvis but with the same conviction.

I was particularly impressed to hear that despite Kari being out of contract in the summer, he had told his agent not to talk to other clubs about a pre-contract as he wants to concentrate entirely on helping Hearts in the run in.

Robbie must stay!

Good interview from a decent guy and an honest player who is a much better player than some on this forum would have us believe. Tough on them that Neilson is playing so well this season.

Better watch Romanov, last time we had a captain who was fully commited and spoke sense, he was shown the door! :whistling:

gorgie rd eh11
Better watch Romanov, last time we had a captain who was fully commited and spoke sense, he was shown the door! :whistling:

Who was that? Berra? Gordon?

Archived