Welcome back Eduardo (NHC)

Randle P McMurphy

Good to see the wee man back in the Arsenal first team after that horrific injury.

Aye it is. He's a quality wee player. Hope he goes on and scores if he playes tonight!

Randle P McMurphy
Aye it is. He's a quality wee player. Hope he goes on and scores if he playes tonight!

He starts tonight, on Setanta soon.

Good to see him back playing after such a horrific injury. Still hope the Gooners get stuffed, can't stand them.

No chance of them getting stuffed against Cardiff, as much as i hate them aswell. I imagine they will win comfortably! :tongue:

I hate Arsenal, but good to see Eduardo back. I was teaching his agent English last year when the incident happened - he was a great guy who seemed to really give a poop about his players

Tried to get him to shunt some Brazilians Hearts way but he'd never heard of us!!

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC
What's that hanging out of your sock, is it your ankle? Is it your ankle?

No class, scousers. :rolleyes:

I actually laughed at that.

Am I a bad man? :laugh:

alwaysthereinspirit
I actually laughed at that.

Am I a bad man? :laugh:

No. because I'm still laughing.

Worse yet I was singing it while reading it.

chester copperpot
No. because I'm still laughing.

Worse yet I was singing it while reading it.

Those Everton fans are terrible eh? ;)

chester copperpot
Good to see the wee man back in the Arsenal first team after that horrific injury.

Too right. I'm glad he made a recovery, regardless of what the dirty Everton fans sang that night.

He Who Cannot Be Named
What's that hanging out of your sock, is it your ankle? Is it your ankle?

No class, scousers. :rolleyes:

If Eduardo cant have a giggle at that himself then he really shouldnt be leaving his house.

It was actually United that sang it, I found it really funny but really classless so I blamed the Scouse. :o

what a bell end

Francis Albert

Good to see Eduardo being allowed to celebrate his return with his physio and others on the bench after the second goal ... without being booked.

Brought back memories of the incredible insensitivity towards Aguair when he scored after 18 months out. Scottish football, don't you just love it?

If Eduardo cant have a giggle at that himself then he really shouldnt be leaving his house.

Please say you are joking ?

Great to see him back, and looking like the player he was before the injury. As far as the song goes, each to thier own, if it was a hearts player, and a song like that was song we would be outraged. but thats why every football fan is a hypocrite.

Archived