Top for ?10

Panagiotis

Apologies if this has been discussed already but wanted to remind everyone that today is the last day the top for ?10 voucher can be redeemed. Was gonna go in this afternoon, anyone know if i'm likely to have any trouble picking a couple of tops up in the St James' Centre store? The voucher does say subject to availability. Just wondering if they're likely to have plenty in there or if I shouldn't chance and just go to Tynecastle.

Cheers

Got mine in the St.James store yesterday and was quite surprised by how many tops were left. So don't think you'll have any problems.

Got mine in the St.James store yesterday and was quite surprised by how many tops were left. So don't think you'll have any problems.

Thanks a lot. Will head down shortly.

Mr Romanov Saviour of HMFC

Just got mines out of St James.

No long sleeved at all. Well unless you are an XXL!

Plenty large and medium.

Got my XXL long sleeve top (I know I am a fat b****d before anybody reminds me) on Thursday at St James Centre and there were loads of various sizes left for both adults and children.

I think it is a great offer.

I always find the staff really friendly in there too.

Good luck

The club shop was sold out of most sizes after the sheep match as there were so many folk taking advantage of the offer!

I got a Large home yin for a fiver! (Had a ?5 voucher from an auntie at xmas!!!)

Great deal!

Quite annoyed that the offer doesn't extend to goalie tops, as already have both tops this year.

Same :(

I refuse to buy the away kit because I think we are jinxed - we haven't won a game yet in it I don't think? :laugh:

Already have the home top

Miller Jambo 60
Same :(

I refuse to buy the away kit because I think we are jinxed - we haven't won a game yet in it I don't think? :laugh:

Already have the home top

Got 2 away tops on friday, thats why i left:eek:

Doug

Archived