Hearts Goals Compilation

Fine Scottish Wine

Winnipeg Willie
Got bored with Photoshop for now, decided to play around with movie maker, here is attempt 1.

Well, I appreciated it ... cheers :-)

Great compilation.

First song - Smam 69 - Angels with Dirty Faces, second Blitz - Never Suurender. Great tunes and some great memories.

Love seeing Robbo's overhead kick against the Huns. 2 nil down with a few mins to go and 2 late Jambo's goals. Some great shots of the old shed too, happy days.

Absolutely brilliant mate. Used to love watching the old back from the brink video (well, most of it anyway!), but don't have a player any more so that was class...cheers!!:bravo:

BlackhallJambo

Thanks that was brilliant. For those to young to have witnessed the shed read the posts about it and watch th cowd`s reaction to the goal against Bayern munich. Excellent

Superbosmalintos!

See that goal against Rangers around 1m 30 secs - that was an injury time equaliser to make it 2-2. Look at the fans walking out the ground. Then they go ****ing mental at the goal!

Oh, and 1985/86 - the stuff that the hibbys can only dream of.

;)

Hearts - always the Punk Rock team (Wattie was a fan)

Hibs - poofter Mods and ska-bunnies (dufflecoats and parkas)

Great vid. :108years:

one of the best youttube videos ever, if you have anymore of the same F.S.W put them up so many happy memories in that short video.

BRILLIANT!!!!!

Memories of East End Park and the Gorgie boot boys giving it large in the shed.

Happy days :)

I'm sure thats Rugby park o-o game in 1982 1st div.

I'm sure thats Rugby park o-o game in 1982 1st div.

Nah 1.50 in it defo looks like east end park to me. Mind taking a huge crowd up there in the early 90's for a midweek cup game? Sure Robbo scored to equalize but can't remember if we went through or not? Need to check London Hearts me thinks :laugh:

Nah 1.50 in it defo looks like east end park to me. Mind taking a huge crowd up there in the early 90's for a midweek cup game? Sure Robbo scored to equalize but can't remember if we went through or not? Need to check London Hearts me thinks :laugh:

1.50 in is Love Street, this game - http://www.londonhearts.com/scores/games/19841110.html

The crowd trouble from 0.54 - 1.05 is Rugby Park, I've got that game on video somewhere.

Archived