Scottish First Division- Promotion?

Statto

Who do you want in the SPL next season?  

1 member has voted

1. 1. Who do you want in the SPL next season?

• St Johnstone 1/2
    • Dundee 5/1
    • Dunfermline 6/1
    • Partick Thistle 12/1
    • Queen of the South 16/1
    • Other 20/1 Bar
    • St Johnstone

I'd like to see St Johnstone make it, they have been so close for the past few seasons eg. losing it on the last day when Gretna scored in the 90th minute.

They could challenge for a top-6 spot IMO, they are a better team than most of the others in the SPL and fully deserve a chance to return to the top league in Scotland. They have shown this in Cup games, Hibs and Rangers spring to mind.

chester copperpot
I'd like to see St Johnstone make it, they have been so close for the past few seasons eg. losing it on the last day when Gretna scored in the 90th minute.

They could challenge for a top-6 spot IMO, they are a better team than most of the others in the SPL and fully deserve a chance to return to the top league in Scotland. They have shown this in Cup games, Hibs and Rangers spring to mind.

Would prefer Partick Thistle or Clyde as both are close to the hoose.

Cant see past St Johnstone though. A 40 minute belt up the M80 so not all bad.

dunfermline or st johnstone

I live in dunfermline so its an easily accessible away game

as is st johnstone, only half an hour up the road

but I think the st's deserve it tbh

dunfermline or st johnstone

I live in dunfermline so its an easily accessible away game

as is st johnstone, only half an hour up the road

but I think the st's deserve it tbh

I'm in Dunfermline too but would rather see them rot in Div 1 for a couple more years keep their deluded (almost to a hibs level) fans in place so went for St Johnstone only 30mins up the road and it's been a while since i've been to McDairmid and miss seeing the multi-coloured seats :laugh:

Love to see St Johnstone back up as they are the only good team that good cause a few problems in the SPL with the right players. And Falkirk down please. I'd love to see Elvis thinking he's going to a good team but then they get relegated :laugh:

I'm in Dunfermline too but would rather see them rot in Div 1 for a couple more years keep their deluded (almost to a hibs level) fans in place so went for St Johnstone only 30mins up the road and it's been a while since i've been to McDairmid and miss seeing the multi-coloured seats :laugh:

Voted Dunfermline, I'm aware that St's are only just up the road but i'm also aware who would have to do the driving :tongue:

Love to see St Johnstone back up as they are the only good team that good cause a few problems in the SPL with the right players. And Falkirk down please. I'd love to see Elvis thinking he's going to a good team but then they get relegated :laugh:

Snap.

St Johnstone up and Falkirk down.

Wouldn't be sorry to see the back of "big Yogi" for a while.

The Old Tolbooth

I'd love it if the Pars came up, but I cant see it and think St Johnstone will win the league (who would have been my second choice btw)

Probably think that St Johnstone will get promoted, but wouldn't mind Dunfermline, if only for the banter with the father-in-law!!!! :buttkick:

I would love to see Queen of the South in the Premier league next season.

They have always been my 2nd team.

:)

Sod the all seater and undersoil heating rules.

Clubs should only be promoted if they have decent selection of pubs near to the ground.

Dunfermline would do for me

Johanes de Silentio
I would love to see Queen of the South in the Premier league next season.

They have always been my 2nd team.

:)

Yup - I'd like to see Neil McFarlane back in the SPL - he's already played in a cup final and in europe for Queens - kudos!

would like the toonies to come up, home game for me and alot more boozers to choose from than what you get at McD park ;)

think the saints deserve there chance though, St Midden or Falkirk to go down

After all the grief their tosser of a chairman gave us/gives us I'd rather St Johnstone stayed down thanks very much.

Dunfy for me, if only for another excuse to go to Khushis.

I've just noticed the opinion poll question is different from the question posed in the original post. I voted St Johnstone because I think they will be promoted but I want Dunfermline to get promoted becuase I live here, my wife supports them and they are utter gash.

Guest Dipped Flake

My pars mates don't want promotion this year as they think they are not ready for the SPL. They are also desperate for a few Fife derbies with the Rovers, assuming they get up this year

Dunfermline and Partick Thistle are horrible wee clubs, I would rather they rotted down there. Leaving St Johnstone and Dundee as realistic choices, either would be preferable to the rotten two.

Dundee 5/1

barmy bo, blairhmfc, Daveandal, davemclaren, dbusby6, DHallJambo, Dipped Flake, Howard Moon, winningways

:eek:

These people voted for Dundee.

:tongue:

I've just noticed the opinion poll question is different from the question posed in the original post.

I was originally going to ask who do you want, then decided on who do you think, then when I wrote the poll question I asked who do you want.:mw_rolleyes:

:eek:

These people voted for Dundee.

:tongue:

Just what I was thinking. I can't understand why anyone would want them to go up. It's a fecking dump too.

St Johnstone.

Only 15 minutes away from 'home' so an easy away game to get to.

Plus with them being my 'local' team for 15 years I've always liked to see them doing well, just as long as its not against us!

Remember going to a couple of away games at McD Park in my younger days and they were always good :)

Motherwell Jambo

I think that St J will come up but I'd prefer Partick as it's closer to me, Maryhill/Byres Road boozers are better and some of my pals support the Magyars. Perth is just too hard to get out of

Archived