our players

neverlikedElvis

neverlikedElvis

want to play for the fans and the club. you can never underestimate this, it's a huge factor of any successful side. if we do qualify for europe it's because a side of average players with decent ability have given their all for the club and support. it's not always pretty but they're always there, giving it big licks. the affinity the players have with the fans is huge. the reaction of the players at the end spoke volumes. we've not got the best squad and there's players in the team that we'd probably like to replace but the spirit is very strong and might just get us there.

I agree that the players are working hard and showing plenty spirit but I think they are better than average if we are talking SPL level. I don't understand why some fans say our players are not good enough because I do not see any great players in the teams we play against.

The backing the players got on Saturday from all quarters of the ground was first class. You could see the difference it made to the players. They fought like tigers in the second half to secure the result. That sort of backing and atmosphere inside the ground has got to be kept up for the remainder of the season.

It's about time they started playing for the jersey, too many have been using Hearts as a stop-gap to better moves, mind you, i'm still to be convinced after witnessing that embarrassment against Falkirk last week!

It's about time they started playing for the jersey, too many have been using Hearts as a stop-gap to better moves, mind you, i'm still to be convinced after witnessing that embarrassment against Falkirk last week!

I thought we actually played better in the 1st half against Falkirk than we did yesterday. 2nd half yesterday was great though, the players looked as hungry as I've seen them in ages.

Archived