Unsporting behaviour

1874robbo

When Balogh kicked the ball out at the end for the sheep player to get treatment for a head knock which they bleated about all game,I think it was Severin that never gave the ball back to hearts,well you got your cumuppence you little feckin troll!!!!!

Aberdeen are a bunch of tossers, love beating that lot.

Agreed,tbh i think i actually enjoyed beating them more than either of the old firm,if that's possible.

When Balogh kicked the ball out at the end for the sheep player to get treatment for a head knock which they bleated about all game,I think it was Severin that never gave the ball back to hearts,well you got your cumuppence you little feckin troll!!!!!

And Nade played for the drop ball after the game was stopped for a head knock to Jonsson - albeit we were in a good position.

Let's just go back to the way it used to be. None of this fair play rubbish!!!

And Nade played for the drop ball after the game was stopped for a head knock to Jonsson - albeit we were in a good position.

he obviously knew they ***** weren't going to give it back anyway.

They were at it all day. How many times did one of them go down holding his head then leave the field limping.

Honest Scottish laddies my ers. GIRUY

Only because they refused to kick it back to us, even though we had the ball at the time of stoppage

Their players were a joke today, constantly staying down after getting "injured" to stop us attacking.

The highlight of this good, honest, Scottish play had to be when the boy made a good sliding tackle on Michael Stewart, then started clutching his head. Game gets stopped due to the "head knock", physio trots on and treats his sore knee :banghead:

I ****in hate those sheep shaggin baaaaaaaaaastards... beating them today has made my weekend!

GIRFUY ya fat tango baaaaaaaaaaastard!:D

Whats the point of the players having to leave the pitch after being treated by the physio anyway? We were in possession both times that the game was stopped due to accidental "injuries" to Aberdeen players and although they had to leave the field of play they were both back on the pitch before we got the ball back. When Nade was the victim of an actual foul and was treated by the physio he had to wait before being allowed back on on. Seems a bit unfair to be penalised in this way when you have been awarded a free kick.

Son Of Anarchy
I ****in hate those sheep shaggin baaaaaaaaaastards... beating them today has made my weekend!

GIRFUY ya fat tango baaaaaaaaaaastard!:D

Agreed wholeheartedly. I detest these sheepy muppets,mostly down to the tangofud.Will the papers report how they fained injury at every opertunity today? NO,they will say it was a hard fought contest and they were unlucky as Hearts kicked em off the pitch???? My bum:mad:

It was great to send them home with their wee woolly tails between their legs!!!!!!!!!:)

Do you think our players were reading Kickback earlier on this week , contesting and winning two drop-balls , never mind giving the ball back give us a drop-ball:D:laugh:

jack D and coke

Can you imagine an SPL without the uglies. Imagine us going for league title against that f***** lot! I'd love it tbh.

I detest those northern Hobo's:D

and that was when the ball was put for a throw in for us

Interesting point that. Unlike those Scottish laddies, we at Hearts dont appear to have a nominated 'head clasper' in the back four !

How often do our attacks appear to be delayed by said 'clasper' going down holding his napper when we have them under the cosh :mad:

Agreed wholeheartedly. I detest these sheepy muppets,mostly down to the tangofud.Will the papers report how they fained injury at every opertunity today? NO,they will say it was a hard fought contest and they were unlucky as Hearts kicked em off the pitch???? My bum:mad:

It was great to send them home with their wee woolly tails between their legs!!!!!!!!!:)

Agee!!

Every team are trying to play on Hearts " bad " reputation.

None more so than fat tango@s once famous aberdeen.

GIRUY ya cheatin *****.

:)

They were the worst team I have seen this season for diving and generally poor sportsmanship.

Its a joke we get tarred with this brush, when teams like them are far far worse.

YOu are right, this unwritten rule is p!sh - if our player goes down and we want to play it out, we should, but we should not expect it back, but the same applies to the opposition, and nor should we put it out if their player goes down - now problem is solved.

Having said that, since this is not happening Fat Tango would be raging if we done this.

They were the worst team I have seen this season for diving and generally poor sportsmanship.

Its a joke we get tarred with this brush, when teams like them are far far worse.

Worst divers and all round nancy boys I've seen in ages. All the more ironic for their 'we're aw honest Scottish laddies/all foreigners are cheating ****' approach of recent years.

The Old Tolbooth

Totally agree mate, some of that mobs antics (especially Diamonds and Millers) were disgusting and they should be investigated!

If it was Hearts doing that it would be all over the papers etc.

Totally agree mate, some of that mobs antics (especially Diamonds and Millers) were disgusting and they should be investigated!

If it was Hearts doing that it would be all over the papers etc.

Diamonds dive that got Nade booked was a fecking disgrace but I wouldnt expect the papers to pick up on this as he is a Scottish player!!!

Foster's two-footed challenge? Absolutely appalling. Their antics yesterday were pathetic. Thugs, cheats and divers. Got exactly what they deserved.

Have to say I was disappointed in the play acting of Aberdeen, but at the same time it is perhaps indicative of the fact that they aren't up for it. After the Pittodrie game I think Hearts had a point to prove and made it.

Could it be any more obvious that Diamond is terrified of Nade? What a big jessie!

When Balogh kicked the ball out at the end for the sheep player to get treatment for a head knock which they bleated about all game,I think it was Severin that never gave the ball back to hearts,well you got your cumuppence you little feckin troll!!!!![/quote

a disgrace of a team with a disgrace of a manager, but iam sure a seen calderwood shouting at them to kick the ball back at that incident then having a go at them when they didnt.

still an erse of a man though:)

Whats the point of the players having to leave the pitch after being treated by the physio anyway? We were in possession both times that the game was stopped due to accidental "injuries" to Aberdeen players and although they had to leave the field of play they were both back on the pitch before we got the ball back. When Nade was the victim of an actual foul and was treated by the physio he had to wait before being allowed back on on. Seems a bit unfair to be penalised in this way when you have been awarded a free kick.

The player who commited the foul should be made to leave the field and be allowed to return once the player fouled has been treated & allowed back on by the ref. Why should a team be at a numerical disadvantage for having a player fouled, injured & needing treatment.

winston churchill

i've already mentioned this on another thread.

every time a hearts player went near an honest scottish laddie they fell over holding their faces.

did anybody notice the sheep rolling around in our box in injury time.

the thicko then remembered they were a goal down and jumped to his feet and nashed back up the park.

also sevys american football tackle on big davy obua in the first minute.

If Hearts had done that Tango would have been gnashing his gums on TV and in the papers!!

As usual this type of thing is buried - well they can't paint Hearts as the good guys! :rolleyes:

Why didnt someone come out in the papers and bring this up?

It was a total joke, just blatent cheating.

If it had been Hearts then Tango would have been straight out in the papers telling us what he thought!

Tiberius Stinkfinger
Why didnt someone come out in the papers and bring this up?

It was a total joke, just blatent cheating.

If it had been Hearts then Tango would have been straight out in the papers telling us what he thought!

The Hearts do their talking on the pitch & long may it continue in my book.

Heads went down last week when we where cheated out of a penalty and it looked to me that Csaba has been drilling the boys all this week about keeping the right attitude and discipline in the face of all that is chucked at us ie.diving,cheating & the game spoiling Sheep.

The Sheep will not be last team who attempt to disrupt and spoil the game against us because as last week proved in the cup tie when exactly the same thing was happening (by that i mean all the phantom head knocks ) we got beaten.

Miller Jambo 60
The Hearts do their talking on the pitch & long may it continue in my book.

Heads went down last week when we where cheated out of a penalty and it looked to me that Csaba has been drilling the boys all this week about keeping the right attitude and discipline in the face of all that is chucked at us ie.diving,cheating & the game spoiling Sheep.

The Sheep will not be last team who attempt to disrupt and spoil the game against us because as last week proved in the cup tie when exactly the same thing was happening (by that i mean all the phantom head knocks ) we got beaten.

The Doug is better today.

Up for the st midden game,walked out of 2 games in 15 years, no bad

Archived