Zaliukas - Is there video footage online?

Deodato

JKB,

A mate told me that someone has links for the video of Zaliukas decking the Falkirk player, anyone got the links, ping them here.

Deo

While not condoning big Zal, it was stupid and he had to walk, but he could have been seriously injured (we are not that lucky I hear the anti Zal brigade)when grabbed round the neck by the Falkirk player as both were moving pretty quick. I would have been pretty ****ed off too. This is the sedcond time he has been grabbed like this with the same result. He should really learn his lesson!

Bigman

jack D and coke
While not condoning big Zal, it was stupid and he had to walk, but he could have been seriously injured (we are not that lucky I hear the anti Zal brigade)when grabbed round the neck by the Falkirk player as both were moving pretty quick. I would have been pretty ****ed off too. This is the sedcond time he has been grabbed like this with the same result. He should really learn his lesson!

Bigman

Maybe if he concentrated on playing the ball instead of trying to run the boy off the pitch this nonsense would never have happened. He has absolutely no idea how to shephard the ball. A complete embarassment to the club. Schoolboy stuff.

Maybe if he concentrated on playing the ball instead of trying to run the boy off the pitch this nonsense would never have happened. He has absolutely no idea how to shephard the ball. A complete embarassment to the club. Schoolboy stuff.

What ball was he shepherding? It was *** miles in the air, not coming down directly at him and even after the bounce it went high in the air again. Even if he was sheperding it, that did not give the right to the Falkirk player to grapple him around the neck. Zal played that passage alright imo, he was failed by the ref but disgraced himself in the aftermath.

JKB,

A mate told me that someone has links for the video of Zaliukas decking the Falkirk player, anyone got the links, ping them here.

Deo

he didnt deck the player,the player was already on the deck.i dont condone what he did but if he was going to hit him twice he could have at least made sure the player didnt get back up for a while

The People's Chimp
What ball was he shepherding? It was *** miles in the air, not coming down directly at him and even after the bounce it went high in the air again. Even if he was sheperding it, that did not give the right to the Falkirk player to grapple him around the neck. Zal played that passage alright imo, he was failed by the ref but disgraced himself in the aftermath.

I agree with your points, although Zal should have headed the ball first time, and not let it bounce, which he is prone to doing, thus negating the need for this conversation.

I agree with your points, although Zal should have headed the ball first time, and not let it bounce, which he is prone to doing, thus negating the need for this conversation.

Due to the height and angle the ball was coming at and it not heading for him i think he would have taken a gamble to attempt the header, easiest option imo was to let it bounce(and it took a healthy bounce) through for Balogh to collect or clear. Fine to header if you are underneath it, but not if you have to quickly shift position.

This is one of the best posts I've seen on Kickback. 'If in doubt, take 'em out' seems to be the thrust of your argument, Kingston.

he didnt deck the player,the player was already on the deck.i dont condone what he did but if he was going to hit him twice he could have at least made sure the player didnt get back up for a while

Archived