Referees fav music courtesy of the SFA website

BlackhallJambo

BlackhallJambo

Taken from the SFA website.

Anyone care to guess whose choice is this?

What's in your car CD player? Keane, U2, Rihanna, Travis, The View, The Proclaimers and lost of Simple Minds.

Taken from the SFA website.

Anyone care to guess whose choice is this?

What's in your car CD player? Keane, U2, Rihanna, Travis, The View, The Proclaimers and lost of Simple Minds.

Brines?:rolleyes:

BlackhallJambo

I am sure you will all be stunned and amazed that this music selection including the proclaimers "sunshine on leith" is none other than Dougie Macdonald. Can I refer you to my earlier post about his stats refereering Hearts games in the D Mc cheat thread!!!!

I am sure you will all be stunned and amazed that this music selection including the proclaimers "sunshine on leith" is none other than Dougie Macdonald. Can I refer you to my earlier post about his stats refereering Hearts games in the D Mc cheat thread!!!!

So I got it wrong then?:mw_rolleyes:

BlackhallJambo
So I got it wrong then?:mw_rolleyes:

In fairness he would have been second on my list

BlackhallJambo

As i said in an earlier post my darling wife who is a hibby was desperate to see sunshine on Leith the show by the proclaimers.Coincidence that D mc is a fan.You decide!

It just shows the lot of them up to be an even bigger bunch of hopeless ^^^^s than we thought they were.

**** the lot of them.

Rupert Pupkin

:eek:Anyone who likes the PROCLAIMERS has a serious mental problem( not coz they are hibbys, coz they are *****)

Archived