Disciplinary Record Under This Regime

magicTs

Since the start of the 05-06 season we have had 35 red cards.

In the previous 4 seasons we had 'collected' only 15 red cards and in the previous 8 seasons including the infamous Ibrox 4 game only 34 in total.

So are we an ill disciplined rabble ? an easy target ? unlucky ? having to put up with players who just don't care ? or a mixture of some or all of these things ?

Whichever it is it's something that needs to be addressed and it would be refreshing if the club (and probaby Csaba) came out and said that he would be dealing with it and making the players very aware of their responsiblities as it is undoubtably costing us.

I'd find it more refreshing if our players were not sent off for trying to avoid being headbutted.

Each to their own.

loveofthegame

If MacHobo had done his job and blown for the hearts freekick early enough then zalihopeless(No.26) would not have lashed out.

rudi must stay
Since the start of the 05-06 season we have had 35 red cards.

In the previous 4 seasons we had 'collected' only 15 red cards and in the previous 8 seasons including the infamous Ibrox 4 game only 34 in total.

So are we an ill disciplined rabble ? an easy target ? unlucky ? having to put up with players who just don't care ? or a mixture of some or all of these things ?

Whichever it is it's something that needs to be addressed and it would be refreshing if the club (and probaby Csaba) came out and said that he would be dealing with it and making the players very aware of their responsiblities as it is undoubtably costing us.

a very easy target mate. some of it down to a few of our players but mainly down to Romanov's criticism of the scottish game IMO

I'd find it more refreshing if our players were not sent off for trying to avoid being headbutted.

Each to their own.

That's one example but I was looking at the overall picture. I hardly think Zaliukas was innocent today or do you think that's acceptable and that he should just be allowed to get away with ? He obviously hasn't learned to stay out of incidents like that so he's either thick or the lack of disciplinary action means he doesn't care.

Was Driver's yellow fully deserved today ?

No, ridiculous yellow card and we said at the time 'well that's him going to be the centre of attention all afternoon' - nuff said. Anyway, I'm not really talking about today's game inparticular but 35 reds in 3 and a half seasons is incredible. Surely it's something that the likes of Campbell Ogilvie needs to be looking into ?

That's one example but I was looking at the overall picture. I hardly think Zaliukas was innocent today or do you think that's acceptable and that he should just be allowed to get away with ? He obviously hasn't learned to stay out of incidents like that so he's either thick or the lack of disciplinary action means he doesn't care.

I'm also looking at the overall picture.

Our players are being victimsed because of the shirt they are wearing.

Zaliukas was stupid today and deserved the red card. It was never a free kick to Falkirk though. I urge anyone to tell me otherwise.

Drivers booking.

Was that warranted today?

What about McCanns lunge? Or Pressleys assault?

Was the Zaliukas incident worse?

There are hundreds of incidents that have been questionable this season.

You're just looking for a pop at the regime though and the last thing on your mind is to look at the overall picture.

Of course you'll deny it, but it's clear as day what you're up to.

*no doubt you'll retort with a :laugh: or a :rofl:

The internal disciplinary process led by the club captain was removed fairly early under Romanov & was the root of Riccartongate. Whether or not its back now under Laszlo, I don't know, but that's been arguably our biggest issue in recent years.

Regardless, Zaliukas has had enough chances. He's been relatively consistent on the pitch as the season has gone on, but his discipline hasn't improved at all. And there's absolutely NO excuse for his actions in yesterday's game. The challenge that led to him getting fisty was dime a dozen.

I'm also looking at the overall picture.

Our players are being victimsed because of the shirt they are wearing.

Zaliukas was stupid today and deserved the red card. It was never a free kick to Falkirk though. I urge anyone to tell me otherwise.

Drivers booking.

Was that warranted today?

What about McCanns lunge? Or Pressleys assault?

Was the Zaliukas incident worse?

There are hundreds of incidents that have been questionable this season.

You're just looking for a pop at the regime though and the last thing on your mind is to look at the overall picture.

Of course you'll deny it, but it's clear as day what you're up to.

*no doubt you'll retort with a :laugh: or a :rofl:

Another defeat and out they pop

Its the regimes fault players are booked and sent off.

How pathetic.

How pathetic.

It's a fact that 35 players have been sent off since the start of the 05-06 season. It took over double that time for the previous 35 to be sent off so something has changed. Clearly some of the decisions have been incorrect eg. Fyssas against Celtic and Zaliukas against Aberdeen. However we have also had numerous players sent off for ill discipline and getting involved and it would seem that nobody is cracking down on it and it continuesmonth to month.

Surely the head coach should be saying pubicly that it is unacceptable even if privately he feels that we are getting as DD says 'victimised'. That being the case someone like Campbell Ogilvie should be looking at each instance and taking it further if they genuinely believe it is the case.

How pathetic.

Pathetic, yet predictable.

Archived