So, who do we all want to go down this season?

Makween

I wasn't that bothered until today, but now I'd love it, LOVE IT (Kevin Keegan style) if Falkirk were to go down.

What about you guys?

Out of the obvious candidates, it's probably between Falkirk and Saint Mhirren for me. If nothing else, we get free pies at the boozer in Hamilton and Inverness is a good trip.

I'd like to see Dunfermline come up, steak bridies and that.

chester copperpot
Out of the obvious candidates, it's probably between Falkirk and Saint Mhirren for me. If nothing else, we get free pies at the boozer in Hamilton and Inverness is a good trip.

I'd like to see Dunfermline come up, steak bridies and that.

St Mirren for me.

I'd never ever like to lose the trip up to Inversnecky.

St Mirren. Not that they will, mind. Falkirk would be my second choice from the current bottom six - but if I were a Killie fan, I'd be increasingly nervous. I think they're sliding right into it.

St Mirren !

I would love to see sheep go down but thats not going to happen this season.

Ahbergreen will never go down. They'll just keep expanding the SPL.

Cappuccino Kid

Difficult one last week would have said ICT because of their penalty antics but tonight it has to be the greetin' bairns. I really hate their bending of rules and playing the hard done by card. Gows dive over craigs arm at their travellers stadium. The Velicka sending off aggresive actions by their player and despite claims to the contrary Velicka did not go down holding his face. Todays feigning injury, SFA employee to another chat to deny a stonewaller.

I wasn't that bothered until today, but now I'd love it, LOVE IT (Kevin Keegan style) if Falkirk were to go down.

What about you guys?

Any one of sellik, Leith Flair FC, sheep, Dungdeh Hibernians or St Mhidden would do me.

Archived